Which Massage chair ard 3 K Price range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacePhoto

Oct 1, 2007
New York City
www.flickr.com
My OSIM chair just spoiled. OSIM says old model, no spare parts. Technician come down may try to repair, charge money, best to trade in (SGD 800 off).

I am looking if i shld continue to get OSIM or try other brands like OTO or Panasonic. Anyone has any positive things to say about OTO or Panasonic esp on its products and its after sales warrranty?

Thanks!

My OSIM chair just spoiled. OSIM says old model, no spare parts. Technician come down may try to repair, charge money, best to trade in (SGD 800 off).

I am looking if i shld continue to get OSIM or try other brands like OTO or Panasonic. Anyone has any positive things to say about OTO or Panasonic esp on its products and its after sales warrranty?

Thanks!
Panasonic is pretty good too. But it boils down to your liking, because it's you who is going to sit on the chair.

GMAN

Prefer the Panasonic ones. Try them out and you'll know the difference.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=483315&highlight=ogawa

forget about OGAWA :thumbsd:... thats for sure

OSIM has roadshows going on ... uYoYo .. uDesire and the 'made in japan' uDream

if i were u, go for instalment plans for the 'made in japan' models... more durable.. wont want to risk ' no spare parts ' again, do you ? price sounds steep but slowly pay .... ENJOY first ! :bsmilie:

like all electronic equipments, u do ve to use them often to keep it 'alive' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.