which level of hell do you belong to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chey i tot level 1 is the most devil ... :bsmilie: ... i only level 2 ... still got chance promo to :angel: .... :sweatsm:

Level 6 - Heretics
This is of course assuming I believe in the christian concept of hell, which since i don't makes me a heretic err....

[haha ... ... must be gf meh ??? andy, u wanna know her ar ??? introd u lah!!]

Dun tell me tat's your sis hor....... :vhappy:

andylee said:
[haha ... ... must be gf meh ??? andy, u wanna know her ar ??? introd u lah!!]

Dun tell me tat's your sis hor....... :vhappy:

:cheergal: ... wah cowz ... where got bro put sis pic as avatar one. .. so weird ... hahah .. anyway she's a friend of mine nehz ... wanna know her ar??

Looks like Satan got a bad deal in level 9. His fellow demons are having a good time in the other levels. I wonder if i can sign up to be a demon too.

[... wah cowz ... where got bro put sis pic as avatar one. .. so weird ... hahah .. anyway she's a friend of mine nehz ... wanna know her ar??]

Get her to be our model?? :D nice face,nice hair, wat more can you ask for?? :bsmilie:

me Level 3.

hmmm... the "Gluttonous" are sent there. guess that sums me up pretty well... ;)

How come there are only 9 levels ?
I tot there are supposed to be 18th level.

I see.

Then we eastern people will not be subjected to the western hell.

Alamak, West_ray take off his avatar liao...... :cry:

Oh the HEAVENS above......can I see her again......????Why oh Why.....is SHE gone from this forum.......???

oh .. paiseh paiseh ... coz today in sch, i let her read this thread, then she anyhow click click until her own pic was gone ... nvm guys .. i scolded her on behalf on u all liao ... :D

Wa liao,she really sweet loh... :lovegrin: :cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.