Which LCD Monitor to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell is still selling the their UltraSharp 20" at $459..... Not sure which panel :think:

Dell UltraSharp 2009W 20" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

But I don't see them selling the 22" UltraSharp.... only the super $$$ 24" version. :eek:

Btw..... Another PC SHOW is coming this Aug or Sept..... why not wait till then before you buy......
Actually, every year I waited for good deals during the IT Show but always felt a bit disappointed. To be honest, very disappointed with the deals all the time. I don't think they are selling specific type monitors, e.g. 24", S-IPS/PVA panels, 97% Gamut etc... but mostly consumer models. Even then, the discounts are not even worth going for since I can get it for about the same price at the shops.

I compared the Samsung 245T at the Samsung showroom with my work Apple Cinema Display the other day and I must say I am impressed with the Samsung. Great colors, good viewing angle, lots of customisation and great price. I will check out the LG2000CP when I have time.

I will check out the LG2000CP when I have time.

You can call the LG showroom at this number:

LG Showroom at Funan
109 North Bridge road, #04-39 Funan DigitaLife Mall, Singapore 179097
Tel : 6339-9486

Actually, every year I waited for good deals during the IT Show but always felt a bit disappointed. To be honest, very disappointed with the deals all the time. I don't think they are selling specific type monitors, e.g. 24", S-IPS/PVA panels, 97% Gamut etc... but mostly consumer models. Even then, the discounts are not even worth going for since I can get it for about the same price at the shops.

during the June show, you could get the Dell 2408 for only $899 and the warranty was extended from 3 yrs to 5 yrs. right now, you have to pay $959 and the wrt is back to 3 yrs so if you are interested in the Dell, may be worthwhile to wait for next month's show

Status
Not open for further replies.