Which is the best beer?

Which is the best beer (favourite)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by beachbum
you can get erdinger on the tap from Mache.... heavenly ;p

How much does it costs? Does it come in BIG BIG mugs? Think will go well with the sausages that they serve at Mache! ;)

Originally posted by beachbum
you can get erdinger on the tap from Mache.... heavenly ;p

i know and they serve it in the tall glasses aye?? check out Baden Baden (the 1 liter mugs!!)... huge!!! And the Frankfurters at Marche no fight for those at Baden Baden!!! trust me!!! I live to eat!!!:D

Originally posted by Porky Pig

Really? Ok... me will go try one day. Probably must 'ta pau' home to drink cos will likely b driving to Holland V. ;)

And how are you gonna ta pao home since they serve it on tap?? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by kongg
yeah 3 diff bottles of diff brands!!!!Wif Satay or peanuts!!!

with Franks at Baden Baden!!!! for starters we will have a 1 liter mug each. We can start running our mouths after that!!! :devil:

Originally posted by Scriabinesque
where's erdinger and warsteiner?

mate!! i was limited to 10 options thats all..... but yeah Erdinger is good!!! ;) cheers mate!!!

Now who wants to have some lager??

AdamGoi said:
Still, Calrsberg rulez! ;)

I like Carlsberg too! I find them very smooth, and especially like Carlsberg Gold. I also dig Belgium beers, but have never acquired a taste for the 'bitters' they served here in London... to bitter for my taste :D

gags at the choices offered in this poll :devil:

No:

Redback
Bateman's Best Bitter
Iron Horse
Newkie Brown
Emu Export
to name a few.

not really spoilt for choice here are we....if i had to choose it would be heineken....on hot beaches...a light corona would suffice...in camp...tiger's cheap....

otherwise if there IS a CHOICE.....saporro draft...you guys should try..hav been hooked on it since the first time i went japan...haha

basically...there's a beer for every occasion...wats life without beer ya...anyway...in mess for a beer now hahah..

Erdinger (dark) is a superb dinner beer!

hoegarden tastes good but is a little too light for me.

Carlsberg is smooth indeed, not much flavor though.

Tiger is very sharp, not very refined.

Yebisu is my fav Japanese beer. Has a very unique taste.

di0nysus said:
tot that ale, pilsner, stout, lager are all beers?

Geez, so complicated. Can someone help me to understand what's the difference? Is it the material used to brew? :dunno:

DennisLee said:
Geez, so complicated. Can someone help me to understand what's the difference? Is it the material used to brew? :dunno:

with the right company...any beer is a good beer...

Status
Not open for further replies.