Which is better? Nikon D3000 or Canon EOS 500D

Status
Not open for further replies.

asy19855

Dec 27, 2009
Hi all i m relatively new need abit of advice which is better? Nikon D3000 or Canon EOS 500D

Please do your own research on this. These cameras have already been extensively compared and contrasted online in numerous reviews.

Hi all i m relatively new need abit of advice which is better? Nikon D3000 or Canon EOS 500D
to keep it between the 2 brands...should consider the D5000 as well.

they are both capable cameras but you need to compare cameras of the same level

reminder to everyone else, brands wars will result in a nice pm
see my signature for the terms of use

do more research urself and try it out urself..

i was just wanting to seek for option as which brand has a lower rate of spoiling, but yet again i know it depends on the user of how it is used. will definitely check it out. thanks.

i was just wanting to seek for option as which brand has a lower rate of spoiling, but yet again i know it depends on the user of how it is used. will definitely check it out. thanks.
lower rate of spoiling depends on a lot of factors..

easier to ask which brand has biggest service center in singapore.

Rate of spoiling is directly related to your level of clumsiness :bsmilie:
Cameras are quite sturdy and can take a lot of bumps. Maybe you want to define what you mean with 'spoiling'? Life span? Then read up about 'shutter count'. Everything else .. see first line :)

easier to ask which brand has biggest service center in singapore.

Do they need the biggest service center in order to serve all those customers with complains, repairs and return / exchange requests? :devil:

Do they need the biggest service center in order to serve all those customers with complains, repairs and return / exchange requests? :devil:
depends...bigger service centers usually have coffee machines. I really like CSC Coffee Machine.

hahaha thats a good one ok thanks for all the reply will see as i m juz looking around now to see which is a better choice for my pocket and the future.

Happy new year to all
Cheers
SY;)

Status
Not open for further replies.