Which you guys prefer?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
:think: :think: :think:

Raw gets my vote. :thumbsup:

u post this in photography forum... ppl sure choose RAW 1 wat...

long time never see wrestling liao.... whats the diff? i think the other 1 showing on star sports or something look better, althou not so 'wayang' but its more realistic...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u post this in photography forum... ppl sure choose RAW 1 wat...

long time never see wrestling liao.... whats the diff? i think the other 1 showing on star sports or something look better, althou not so 'wayang' but its more realistic...

hahaha, funny.

last time i watched was when mega-powers explode!!! :bsmilie:

Smackdown used to be my fav when superstars like Rock was still ard.
Now that he's gone, and most of the other superstars are in RAW, guess the choice is RAW...

Bytheway, where did lotsa superstars like GoldBerg, StoneCold went to? :what:

My Fav is The Undertaker, so its SmackDown for me. RAW got many chio babes. :bsmilie:

Ya man. Goldberg and Brock Lesner and Scott Steiner dunno go where liao. Stone Cold making movies.

afbug said:
My Fav is The Undertaker, so its SmackDown for me. RAW got many chio babes. :bsmilie:

Ya man. Goldberg and Brock Lesner and Scott Steiner dunno go where liao. Stone Cold making movies.

Mine too.....Undertaker is always have been my fav eversince his first debut!

Pro Image said:
Mine too.....Undertaker is always have been my fav eversince his first debut!
but he changed the come-on-stage-music liao....
prefer the previous one. :thumbsup:

shite.. suddenly cant remember the title :sweat:

Cheesecake said:
'rollin' from limp biskit

He'd since abandoned that American hero image, and back to his grave-residing style. Abandon the last ride and returned to his tombstone as well.

I personally enjoyed RAW much much more than Smackdown, since the actors in RAW are more skilful. RAW have more convincing veterans since the old WWF, as compared to Smackdown which seems to be more of a talent-search show than anything. With all those legends, like Flair and Michaels, and those proven veteran stars like Helmsley, Jerricho, Christian and Benoit, RAW definitely means WAR!

Cheesecake said:
'rollin' from limp biskit
yeah, that's the title...
ghee, me so forgetful.

wed nite actors are really good, so real.
can still remember recent matches between Kane vs Gene Snitsky. blood flowing out from the mouth from the damaged done on the Kane's throat using steel chair. so real...

so which one i like? hmmm still sticking to Ch 22 on wed & thur at 10pm.

scud said:
yeah, that's the title...
ghee, me so forgetful.

wed nite actors are really good, so real.
can still remember recent matches between Kane vs Gene Snitsky. blood flowing out from the mouth from the damaged done on the Kane's throat using steel chair. so real...

so which one i like? hmmm still sticking to Ch 22 on wed & thur at 10pm.

erm.... i think its real! ahaha

stunt gone wrong! :bigeyes:

i think the injuries are real, but are intended.
So i think if the willing to bleed, they get paid more? :what:

I like both. :)

afbug said:

I think Goldberg still wrestle but in Japan tour only. Brock Lesner went to play football already. I think he will be back sooner or later. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.