Which country gal is betta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Kahuna said:
SPG is da best...that's why I keep one at home :bsmilie:

benign said for marrying, not partying lah.

:sticktong

Benign said:
Aiyoo, I hope this thread dun run off the track ley......I know it is a difficult question.
But I do sincerely hope from so many genius here, I might be enlightened lor..... :devil:

Personally, I think it is a luck factor.......like 4D. :angry:

Local girls are always your best shot as they had similar education and up bring as you.(Makes things easier) Trust and communication is important.

Dunch liddat... U're not the only one without a gf or single here.... Stop reminding me... :(

Benign said:
Aiyoo, I hope this thread dun run off the track ley......I know it is a difficult question.
But I do sincerely hope from so many genius here, I might be enlightened lor..... :devil:

Personally, I think it is a luck factor.......like 4D. :angry:

The problem is where on earth are you now? Melbourne? How to let you know which gals are better? If you really want to know, the best is sometimes thru introduction from friends. But that is also we must know what kind of gal you like.

If you are expecting SG girls to cook, do household and bear a few nut case babies, then better off looking somewhere else.

Foreign gals are ok but still they can be quite dangerous, especially from China. I have a friend who married this China gal, the very next day after the Actual Wedding Day, she took a flight back to China with all his savings!

So how?

sometimes also depends on whether the gal frm the other country likes sg guys (i assume u r from sg)... for e.g. i know of korean gals who wouldn't want to marry sg guys bcos they think we are too sissy ;p (hah but they dunno we sg guys also go to army like korean guys!... i'm sure we r just as tough and macho cough cough)

lumen said:
sometimes also depends on whether the gal frm the other country likes sg guys (i assume u r from sg)... for e.g. i know of korean gals who wouldn't want to marry sg guys bcos they think we are too sissy ;p (hah but they dunno we sg guys also go to army like korean guys!... i'm sure we r just as tough and macho cough cough)
Show 'em we can handle an M16, M203 or any heavy weapons juz as good as da guyz back in Korea! ;)

Maybe da only thing is dat we dun have a DMZ to patrol nia. :bsmilie: But it doesn't mean Singapore guyz are not willing to fight to da last man in a war. ;)

Local girls are always your best shot as they had similar education and up bring as you.(Makes things easier) Trust and communication is important.

Unfortunately, they get too smart? :sweat:
Well, as we all know the current trend is.....brides from Indo China, Indonesia, Thailand, China..... Really do need to know are they much betta than local Singapore or M'sian gals? It would be great if it is from someone who has actually married one from those countries mentioned above lor :)

Ideal gal: Some1 who is smart ...able to strike a logical conversation. tolerant of my shortcomings(non-ambitious, filial).
In general, it does sound like I am likely to jump on the same bandwagon like those hundreds or thousands of men whose last option is a gal who is not so educated but possessed traditional values that would be able to keep the relationship longer or lasting.

p/s: I am very proud of my cooking and housekeeping standard.... :sticktong

renegade said:
Maybe your should go for guys then ... ;p
U noe... I'm seriously contemplating on it now.... :think:

Melbourne girls are good. Not too materialistic and easy going.

I have came accross a few Vietnamese girls in Melbourne that are smart, sweet and very very nice...... :lovegrin:

Do explore when you are there......

(oh...watch their size thought.....especially after marriage.... :bsmilie: especially Greeks and Italians)

Benign said:
Unfortunately, they get too smart? :sweat:
Well, as we all know the current trend is.....brides from Indo China, Indonesia, Thailand, China..... Really do need to know are they much betta than local Singapore or M'sian gals? It would be great if it is from someone who has actually married one from those countries mentioned above lor :)

Ideal gal: Some1 who is smart ...able to strike a logical conversation. tolerant of my shortcomings(non-ambitious, filial).
In general, it does sound like I am likely to jump on the same bandwagon like those hundreds or thousands of men whose last option is a gal who is not so educated but possessed traditional values that would be able to keep the relationship longer or lasting.

p/s: I am very proud of my cooking and housekeeping standard.... :sticktong

SG girls are not too smart but just that they're more sophisticated and educated. Their mindset is a little different from foreign gals but they are still gals. The natural instinct is still there. It is not traditional values that keep the relationship going, its maturity.

I dun mind a foreign GF thou. Want to go international. :bsmilie: All my past GFs are SG gals. Maybe after i go round the globe, i'll come home to look for my SG gal. ;)

Hey if you are going for those marriage centres then well i guess you have to judge the ladies from the country they come from. Personally i feel, if the girl you like is a good girl, it doesn't matter which country they come from. From my personal view, those in poorer countries would appreciate you more though. My 2 cents. ;)

any woman/man is fine as long as you can get along and be happy with the other person.

There is no such thing as a perfect person, is just how you can tolerate each other.

happy marriage!

I have came accross a few Vietnamese girls in Melbourne that are smart, sweet and very very nice......

I dun like their cooking so much lor :cry: Too much fish sauce.....

I am Chinese, born in M'sia. Educated in Chinese primary and Australian secondary school onward. After that, in btw KL, Sg and Australia..... Actually, the more gals I met....the more phobic I get....again I must said it must be my luck. :dunno:

Show 'em we can handle an M16, M203 or any heavy weapons juz as good as da guyz back in Korea!

Although I neber in the military, but fired a range of small bore to 7.62 semi auto at the age of 14plus....Until now, I still think it is alot harder to play chess and be polite to fellow human being.

good luck on your search....

sometimes its fate......

I tried Malaysian (penang), Shanghaiese (grew up in melbourne), ABC, sg girls.....

all have their pros and cons...... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.