Which BMT campsite did you serve/grew up in??

Which BMT campsite did you serve at ????

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I know Staff Siva leh.. He last time always come ATC cookhouse to makan and look for Encik Pandian..

Tuagu said:
Ah, Staff Siva. 42 Support CSM.

hwchoy said:
no lah he still young, his 42 must be in Sungei Gedong.
haha..ok.. you know mr miyagi? the famous blog oso from armor. said got a sgt nathan from 46SAR working at airport now.

2nd coy CDO :embrass:

Tuagu said:
Excuse me. We ROD together leh. June 83.
June 83?? me oso
was very angry when i dekit.. someone put in my list that i draw out no.1 uniform....during my BMT!
had to hunt down my OC from ITD .finally found him in tekong..lol

Lenscapes said:
June 83?? me oso
was very angry when i dekit.. someone put in my list that i draw out no.1 uniform....during my BMT!
had to hunt down my OC from ITD .finally found him in tekong..lol

you ROD in jun 83 from 42? I think we three should meet up at Boon Lay Hawker Centre just for old times :bsmilie:

wait how come you ROD so late? you kao kuan the KDB ah?

haahaa
of course lah
i know u guys are so much older than mi lah. I am like half the age of uncle choy?
haahaa
Just that not often see ppl been bounced between several units mah.
But as they say, "Once armor, always armor".................even after you downgrade. haahaa

Went to the tekong 'resort' in PTP intake. Yea its a little like a resort during the first 4 weeks cept you have to do area cleaning and you cant take a relaxing stroll down by the pool....upside is that when the actual training started we already knew a lot of basics so it was not soo rushed.

Then got posted to mowbray camp for RP training(most slack course ever physically but they cram in lots of info) then went for dog trainer course ( more hands on and intresting..)

Finally got posted to CAB for 1 week then kenna pulled to TAB due to thier manpower shortage. Spent the rest of my NSF life there. Shloud be going back there for reservist next time...

hwchoy said:
you ROD in jun 83 from 42? I think we three should meet up at Boon Lay Hawker Centre just for old times :bsmilie:

wait how come you ROD so late? you kao kuan the KDB ah?
haha... ROD from mindef lah.. transferred out.. i itchy hand go and signon panther scheme leh.:)

Was in Tekong Camp 3 Jun 88'. Jaguar Coy and was named the "Ninja Turtle" for clearing SOC without helmet (excuse helmet cause of bandage due to pus).

My friend, same intake from Echo Coy, broke the Tekong SOC record and had his name written at CCO. He beaten the previous SOC record holder who we later found out was our mentor in OCS.

BMT was memorable time as we make friends with our CSM, PC, PS, SC and even PTI. That was the initial process of turning "Boyz to Men".

Look like army thread is always the one that brought everyone in. Whatever comment it is, those are the days we been through. In the past we really curse and swear but now, we tend to smile and laugh of those days. I do miss it..

I was in Selarang Camp too. 6 SIR during PTP/BMT. Damn piss that my PC never inform me to go to take a test for been a unarm combat instructor course. All he say is, u just injured so I dun let you go. Brat.

In the end I was posted out to "Home of the Chosen Few* Delta Company aka Air Terminal Company of 3rd SAF Tpt supporting Arieal Delivery.

Was wondering who else is in this unit too.

hwchoy said:
josho, did you live in a new block? are all the old WWII blocks torn down already?
did u heard about what can be seen on the parade square during rainy day??:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hwchoy said:
josho, did you live in a new block? are all the old WWII blocks torn down already?

U mean selarang camp? I'm enlisted 1999, Teacher's Day. LOL.. What you think?:bsmilie:

Lenscapes said:
did u heard about what can be seen on the parade square during rainy day??:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I know my hair on my neck stands up when I have to go wake the cooks during guard duty, plus my PC refuses to sleep in the officer's mess, he bunks in permanently with the NCOs!

Tuagu you remember my PC, the talk lanky guy Russell Lim.

Belano said:
Wah 35SCE siong sia, wonder how you guys survive in there. Is it true that 6 guys carry the rubber boat during training?

It's not a rubber dinghy, it's an assault boat.. The boatmen make it through somehow..

hwchoy said:
I know my hair on my neck stands up when I have to go wake the cooks during guard duty, plus my PC refuses to sleep in the officer's mess, he bunks in permanently with the NCOs!

Tuagu you remember my PC, the talk lanky guy Russell Lim.
yea! it was downright creepy :eek: when walking to the officers bunk for early call.

Status
Not open for further replies.