Which bag will you recommend? (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesliekoh

May 6, 2008
Singapore, Serangoon
Hi guys, i'm looking for a bag that can hold my camera and at the same time, wet stuff (eg, wet clothes, towel, toiletries, locked in a ziplock bag).

what bag models will you recommend?

i can't seem to find any bags that have large storage space beside for the camera.

Thanks!
Leslie Koh

Hi guys, i'm looking for a bag that can hold my camera and at the same time, wet stuff (eg, wet clothes, towel, toiletries, locked in a ziplock bag).

what bag models will you recommend?

i can't seem to find any bags that have large storage space beside for the camera.

Thanks!
Leslie Koh

Hi, Leslie Koh.
You have raised a very valid question. But please allow me to ask you this before your question attracts trouble - what camera gear do you have that you want to put into this bag, and exactly what other 'camping items' do you want to have dumped inside this bag?

You can't have the best of both worlds. A decent compromise would be the ClikElite bags, or maybe a Versapack if your budget limits you

Tamrac adventure 9 and Tamrac aero 75/85 both have separate cam/other stuff compartment, ard $150? So do many other lowepro backpacks mah..

If by putting in ziploc means its secure enough, then many choices mah..:)

Outback 200. Or if you need more space, outback 300. muhahaha.

if you want backpack, even more choices. But you're not specifying. I could recommend a toploader, then put it inside a 80L mountaineering bag, that way u got tons of space to put stuff, and a camera bag.... cough...

i intending to get a backpack as i wanna be able to carry a tripod around without much problem.

well, camera accessories not really a lot. just the camera, kit lens. and a 70-300 lens. my wet stuff is because i go swimming often so i need to find a bag that has water-resistance linings inside to prevent any accidental leakages.

thanks again for all your replies! will look into the models you guys have mentioned.

Crumpler? But a little ex. However, the designs are trendy and they don't look like camera bags. I recently got the 4 Million Dollar Home for my (also most recent purchase of the) Canon 500d. I don't know, but I seem to have a liking for the brand (I have a normal messenger and backpack bag for school). Its nice and durable...to me at least. Good luck in finding the right bag that suits you :)

p/s: most importantly get a bag that suits your every need and one that you are comfortable carrying (and not to mention, using). :)

Crumpler bags are already very uncomfortable to carry with just gear alone, you're not going to want to carry your extra stuff in the same bag. Besides, you probably can't fit your other stuff into the Crumpler unless you have the Brazillion, which is going to wreck your shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.