Which agency/website to book 2D1N genting F&E

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonray

Mar 25, 2005
Hey guys,
thinking of going for a short getaway to genting, but dunno which agency or website is best. Also are there any hidden costs that i should take note of?

Do share some of your experiences of going up with various agencies if possible. TIA!

its just normally a bus trip from sg then the rest is your problem, and then the trip back...

check out the type of buses they have before deciding...

yups, think that i will just go down to pple's park one evening and compare all the brochures before booking on the spot. Should be rather competitive i guess... Thanks for all the advice guys!

you may want to book your hotel on-line.
Went there a few times already ( kids love the place and we drove there ), and each time my wife book the hotel on-line it was much cheaper than booking through agency. We got breadfast for 2 and 2 tickets to the Theme Parks as part of the on-line package. Hotel was the Theme Park Hotel.

Cheers and good luck ;)

you may want to book your hotel on-line.
Went there a few times already ( kids love the place and we drove there ), and each time my wife book the hotel on-line it was much cheaper than booking through agency. We got breadfast for 2 and 2 tickets to the Theme Parks as part of the on-line package. Hotel was the Theme Park Hotel.

Cheers and good luck ;)

thanks but i think driving there is not really an option... cheers!

thanks but i think driving there is not really an option... cheers!

Yeah, driving there is really a killer unless you're like me who like driving and can "tahan" long dist. driving ( maybe I'm a taxi driver in my past life
:bsmilie: )

Anyway, I would suggest that you buy the bus tickets from either Grassland, Konsortiam, or one of the big boys (Not those which you'll need to change to their Malaysia buses in JB.), check with them if they have agents who can help you to book tickets to Genting or if the disembarking location in KL have connection buses going to Genting.
Another thing to take note is the arrival time in KL. I understand that there are usually 2 trips to KL, one for the day and another for the night. Make sure that your bus arrive at least a few hours before the last bus in KL leaves for Genting. You don't want to spend the night in the bus station because of jams on the highway and missed the last bus.

Cheers and happy hunting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.