Where's the best buffet in Sg ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go google it! if you can find it, I'll give you a treat.

Correction, if you can find it, I'll pay for anyone & everyone you bring there. If you can't find it, you pay for me and my friend's dinner at any restaurant of my choice.
It was also out on one of the sunday times in january. :p

As for the treat, pls don't say in the way that will hurt everyone's pocket by giving treat. :(
unless you really want to treat us then say.

BTW, forgot to add on the oysters are fresh too.

since you put it so nicely, we'll just forget the whole thing. Unlike you, there are a few who shall remain nameless who are ... lets just say very typical singaporeans.

Anyone got recommendation for good & cheap japanese buffet? I saw an offer at IMM for $30, but no idea about the quality.

How about this 'stunt' - Lotus Garden at the now abondoned Jurong Town Swimming Complex used to offers $15.90 a la carte buffet with the catch of minumum 4 people and that you can't order anything more than once.

since you put it so nicely, we'll just forget the whole thing. Unlike you, there are a few who shall remain nameless who are ... lets just say very typical singaporeans.

Actually the untypical Singaporean probably would've honoured the promise, however jokingly it was meant to be taken, so you aren't excused :p

Note: For the sake of self-image; I wasn't serious when I asked for the details of the treat in my post. Just couldn't resist replying :D

as i guess, talk is cheap, and no honour. typical singaporeans?

shangri-la, without a doubt. it's not cheap though..

Hotel Rendezvous/Straits Cafe. Tried it just yesterday. Pretty decent for the price we paid $27++ per person with UOB card discounts.

The young Philippines trainee waiteress was very attentive & prompt with her service.

any folks try no signboard at the esplanade?

First you type this:

Carosel buffet singapore

Into the Google search field.

Then when the search results open, you click on the line that says:

Did you mean: Carousel buffet singapore

And.....ta da..... :bsmilie:

Do we all get free buffet now? ::devil:

__

my colleauge went with his family, came back and told us...it is SUPBERB...
anyone organising to eat there...
LotusFairy motto : HAVE FOOD, WILL TRAVEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.