where where where ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbear

Aug 11, 2004
Sengkang
where can i find a good shop to develop my 800+ photos taken at NZ ?? looking at $0.20 for each photo ....

Are u able to look at the 800+ photos after u develop? Some of us have been at that stage before, after developing hundreds of holiday photos, then found it impossible to look at them together, and ended up put them in the cupboard, hopefully someday would have time to look again.....

wah! you want cheap and good.

digital prints, 20 cts per print at No 1 Colour centre. some terms and conditions apply. good? you decide.

prints from films, no idea.

Astin said:
Are u able to look at the 800+ photos after u develop? Some of us have been at that stage before, after developing hundreds of holiday photos, then found it impossible to look at them together, and ended up put them in the cupboard, hopefully someday would have time to look again.....

true true but hor .... bo bian ... cos my mama papa , wife's mama papa , office collegue of 70 plus pple and maybe some kapo dunno who want to see the photos ..... but ..... eventually .... i want to see the effects of my photography skills ...muahahah :sweat: :sweatsm:

reachme2003 said:
wah! you want cheap and good.

digital prints, 20 cts per print at No 1 Colour centre. some terms and conditions apply. good? you decide.

prints from films, no idea.

saw their adver on the papers .... and that's worrying me becos of the price they offering ... anyone to comment on the quality ??

Status
Not open for further replies.