Where to shoot children doing soccer training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucidaM

Apr 30, 2005
Singapore
Basically, I need to capture a short video footage of children between 4-16 for a home made video spearhead by a friend in New York.
I think Padang is a good spot if the kids are doing their training but can I find them there every evenings or weekends?
School is not an option for me due to red tapes not unless someone here knows them very well and willing to help. In fact, what I need them to do is just say Hi to the camera and not doing the action. I need this to be done within the next 2 weeks, any informations from you guys would be of great help to me and my friend in New York.
Thanks a million. :)

You can try popping by the field around Dempsey Rd on weekends, should have some expat kids there. Or the field just outside Turf City, there seems to be some activity there on Saturdays as well. No guarantees. Do give it a try.

sehsuan said:
You can try popping by the field around Dempsey Rd on weekends, should have some expat kids there. Or the field just outside Turf City, there seems to be some activity there on Saturdays as well. No guarantees. Do give it a try.

Thanks for your info, Turf City would be great and I prefer local kids.
:)

how about trying the stadiums on a Sunday?

I've seen kids of various age groups training at the field outside Tampines stadium on Sunday evenings.

i can tell you. pasir ris mrt there. there's a small patch of field there and there are kids from aged 4-10+ training on weekends from what i know. =)

Sounds great! Thanks to you The Guru and Koelsch. This are really very important informations I need . Gracies:)

Status
Not open for further replies.