where to sell old CDs for $

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachbum

Jun 29, 2002
Visit site
hi guys, i am clearing my CD collection. Any idea where is a good place to sell old CDs for some $. They are not audiophile stuff, just general stuff like Sting, Enya,some light Jazz...etc all older albums. At the moment i can only think of Cash Converters, but i think they offer pretty low rates. any recommendations?

thanks

Gramaphone dun accept scratched cds. cash converter buys them in any condition

you may wanna try a shop in marina square that sells 2nd hand cds. i'm not sure whether he takes them in or not. but what kinda cds do you have? i'm interested to buy if your genre is what i might listen to =)

hmmm...
Enya, and some jazz :think:

i may be interested in them

hi guys,

thanks for the respond. but i sold the lot to cash converters liao... me heart pain too. but me wife insist of getting rid of them.
fyi, Cash converters took them in regardless of condition/genre/popularity.... each for $1.50 only.
i know the price is next to nothing, but we didn't want to handle individual sales cause no time... so no choice lor.

hi guys, i am clearing my CD collection. Any idea where is a good place to sell old CDs for some $. They are not audiophile stuff, just general stuff like Sting, Enya,some light Jazz...etc all older albums. At the moment i can only think of Cash Converters, but i think they offer pretty low rates. any recommendations?

thanks

Try Yahoo Auction or ebay in SG

Status
Not open for further replies.