Where to sell my equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrion

Jun 8, 2004
Hi All,
I would like to switch to digital from film but I need to sell off my existing equipment.

Please advise where can I sell my equipment? I have tried contacting The Camera Workshop but they decline to take in mine as they are unable to carry out any repair (if needed) for warranty purpose. According to them, Canon is no longer producing parts for my camera (Canon T90). :(

Please help as I am really looking forward to owning a DSLR.

Thanks much.

Zrion said:
Hi All,
I would like to switch to digital from film but I need to sell off my existing equipment.

Please advise where can I sell my equipment? I have tried contacting The Camera Workshop but they decline to take in mine as they are unable to carry out any repair (if needed) for warranty purpose. According to them, Canon is no longer producing parts for my camera (Canon T90). :(

Thanks much.

You've got private mail! Please check. :)

Zrion said:
Hi All,

Thanks much.
there's a few shops in peninsular plaza and shopping centre. or try ebay and yahoo auctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.