Where to print digital photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanuAMBC

Jan 18, 2002
Yishun Cavern
balder.prohosting.com
I'm sending a photo to NYP's photography comp. But I'm not sure where to send it, I'm only printing 1 8R photo. I'm considering Soo Kee or Colorlab?

Originally posted by KanuAMBC
I'm sending a photo to NYP's photography comp. But I'm not sure where to send it, I'm only printing 1 8R photo. I'm considering Soo Kee or Colorlab?

I'd think both should be quite okay, since they use the Fujifilm Frontier minilab machines. But it's quite operator dependent. I'd personally recommend Colour Lab though, they have not failed me. (I have not tried Soo Kee, so can't comment on their quality).

Or you can do an inkjet print if you have a photo quality inkjet like the Epson Stylus Photo 8xx/12xx or Canon S800, etc.

Regards
CK

Kanu, it's much much cheaper to print 8R with an Epson inkjet, I think you have a C60 right? But since it's for competition, I guess quality can't be compromised and it is better to print at the labs. Gotta pay more lor. :(

If I wanna print 4R, can I just send my photos to them at 1600x1200 and let them resize? How much? is each photo?

And whats the max size I can print out with 1600x1200 resolution?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Tweek
Kanu, it's much much cheaper to print 8R with an Epson inkjet, I think you have a C60 right? But since it's for competition, I guess quality can't be compromised and it is better to print at the labs. Gotta pay more lor. :(

I'm using C80, but I need the slight quality advantage here. haha. Maybe I'll go to Colorlab 2molow. Hope they dun fail me.

KanuAMBC said:

can u give me details of colourlab and soo kee ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.