where to go for digital prints ?


Status
Not open for further replies.

24bits

New Member
Sep 24, 2004
220
0
0
me used to have no probs with printing as i always visit digipro marine parade... but now they are closing down:(

can anyone recon place to print cheap and good ?
price i get from digipro:

Minimum Quantity Per Order
$20
8R $1.50

Minimum Quantity Per Order
$50

4R $0.25
5R $0.40
 

24bits

New Member
Sep 24, 2004
220
0
0
hmm ... anyone :dunno:
 

Ivan11

Member
May 23, 2004
406
0
16
45
Sembawang
I always print from Kim Tian Color Centre (KTCC) located at Hong Lim Complex, friendly service, good printing and paper and discount would be given at times.
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,848
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
MACH PHOTO

B1-06 Singapore Post Centre
10 Eunos Road 8
Singapore 408600

Tel:68445898


(Singapore Post Centre is just next to Paya Lebar MRT station, the carpark do have 10mins grace period, and is free parking for motorbike)

The price here won't be able to match digipro, but I' m very happy with the quality, the price which digipro offer you is really ..........low, mind tell me why they are closing down?
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
36
catchlights said:
MACH PHOTO

B1-06 Singapore Post Centre
10 Eunos Road 8
Singapore 408600

Tel:68445898


(Singapore Post Centre is just next to Paya Lebar MRT station, the carpark do have 10mins grace period, and is free parking for motorbike)

The price here won't be able to match digipro, but I' m very happy with the quality, the price which digipro offer you is really ..........low, mind tell me why they are closing down?
digipro = think due to poor business.. read somewhere is CS..

i been looking for the Singpost one.. thanks man.. wat is the pricing there ??
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,848
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
k3nn3th03 said:
digipro = think due to poor business.. read somewhere is CS..

i been looking for the Singpost one.. thanks man.. wat is the pricing there ??
If you have volume and are regular customer, ask for better rates, sorry that I only know my rate.
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
36
catchlights said:
If you have volume and are regular customer, ask for better rates, sorry that I only know my rate.
haha.. i get wat u mean..

but would u know wat the rates for new pple like me ??

working and staying near there.. often go to Asp.. wouls like to try Singpost..
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,848
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
k3nn3th03 said:
haha.. i get wat u mean..

but would u know wat the rates for new pple like me ??

working and staying near there.. often go to Asp.. wouls like to try Singpost..
Sorry, I really don't know, price is set by them, I don't bother what other people are getting, whether is paying more or less.

How 'bout you try out small batch for the quality first, if you are happy about the quality and service, the rest of the things can work out slowly
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
36
catchlights said:
Sorry, I really don't know, price is set by them, I don't bother what other people are getting, whether is paying more or less.

How 'bout you try out small batch for the quality first, if you are happy about the quality and service, the rest of the things can work out slowly
yes sir..

had a small gathering last nite at Parkway..

will do them this time there.. ( must a say its YOU who intro me there ?? )
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,848
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
k3nn3th03 said:
yes sir..

had a small gathering last nite at Parkway..

will do them this time there.. ( must a say its YOU who intro me there ?? )
They formally located at Parkway area, the mini lab next to May Bank.

Don't have to mention anyone's name, it won't bring you any discount also. :bsmilie:
If you are happy with any of your supplier, you sure will intro your friends to use them also.
 

24bits

New Member
Sep 24, 2004
220
0
0
mpenza said:
if u have lots of prints, can try Soo Kee: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=165859

works out to 21 cents per 4R but you need to have min 300 per media. saw 2 batches (one friend's and one mine) and quality is good.
thanks man ! will give it a try :)

dun know why digipro gonna close down ... but they always give me good service and of course good price.
also i dun see why people complain bout quality of prints ... to me i edit, crop and calibrate my pictures to a fuji ... so as long i send it to any fuji lab and say "DUN adjust my photo" everything will be fine .
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
36
catchlights said:
They formally located at Parkway area, the mini lab next to May Bank.

Don't have to mention anyone's name, it won't bring you any discount also. :bsmilie:
If you are happy with any of your supplier, you sure will intro your friends to use them also.
not really want any discount but sometime jus wan to highlight to them only.. ;p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.