Where to get the best deal for camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelioratiox

Aug 28, 2014
Singapore
WTB > Canon EOS 6D
Going to buy it as a present for my dad...
Can anyone pm the latest prices for comparison?

If you have looked into the Canon Sub forum for 6D's thread, you would have an indication of how much it costs now (including the promo).

In case you were wondering if the Comex now is the best place to buy: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1047612
Usually we will recommend the shops in the price guide: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=931506&p=7312281&viewfull=1#post7312281

Email the shops or call the shops during operating hours for the latest price.

Has dad gave any indication that he's keen to have a DSLR?. If not you would have collected a white elephant sitting around the house. Why not consider mirrorless; additional lenses are much cheaper!

I'm gonna be honest here ; get out of the house to Funan and start asking for the prices yourself. That's to be fair to yourself and u learn something in the process.

Let me start you off by recommending SLR Revolution , M S color , T K foto for which all these are reputable shops.

Now I know why Rashkae sometimes got so worked up.

The next person I am worry is Shizuma.
RTFM? and I am not referring to the Read or Manual!

Didn't some Lao Jiao here mention to ignore the ignorant or spoon fed questions here?

Chill!
EisMann

Didn't some Lao Jiao here mention to ignore the ignorant or spoon fed questions here?

Chill!
EisMann

Seriously I will get worked up when someone just come in and ask some stupid questions.

Well, sound like here is the information counter and everyone come here is looking for answers. :)

Not helping? They say you guys are not cool.

Help them? You will get more of this.....

You can try calling the usual shops people get their stuff from like Cathay Photo, TK Foto, MS Color, SLR Revolution, Alan Photo and Click. Make a call to them and note down the quotes and compare. I am sure your dad will appreciate the effort that you take in calling them and make the comparison, or better still go down to Funan (most of the shops listed, except MS Color, can be found around Funan) to check out what are the included bundles. You can even get some stationery from the stationery shop in level 2 to write a neat card for your dad too.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
The usual place , john 3:16 , artworkfoto. tkfoto, slr :)
hope this help .

Chill!
EisMann

don't worry
I am perfectly sane
the doctors at IMH certified this
when they discharged me :bsmilie:

don't worry
I am perfectly sane
the doctors at IMH certified this
when they discharged me :bsmilie:

Provided you take your medication regularly

Guys... I know TS had asked some questions without doing some research first. TS is obviously not responding, I think he might already have found his answer. I think it is better to just close this thread.

WTB > Canon EOS 6D
Going to buy it as a present for my dad...
Can anyone pm the latest prices for comparison?

I heard there are some really good deals in nigeria.... lol.

Anyway. TS mia. Thread closed.

beware about too good to be truth bargains you found online....

20140214_others_crime_brief_antiscam_posters.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.