Where to get Lenspen SensorKlear II ??

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
https://www.lenspen.com/?cPath=&products_id=SK-1-a&tpid=146

Hi.... tried MS, OP, Cathy, and even the shops around Peninsual Hotel.... no one seems to be selling Lenspen SensorKlear II for DSLR Sensor cleaning. Cathy, which I brought my set from.... said they no longer sell this item, tried talking me into getting an Arctic Butterfly. :(

Over the Internet.... Amazon.Com can't deliver because of warranty issue, Adorama doesn't sell the version I wants. My only choice is getting it from a fellow in Israel over eBay, which I prefer not to due to no way of knowing if I could trust him/her. :sweat:

Anyone out there have any idea where I could still find this.... in S'pore or JB, Malaysia ?? :sweat:

farbird

Jan 14, 2004
www.farbird.com
gmarket...

i bought mine at less than $60.. delivery within 7 days.. quite fast... this product no carbon... just a triangular felt tip that has an adjustable angled head...

Imho, the loupe was the real deal here... after trying out the pen, i realise with the magnification lighted loupe, i can clean the sensor better with 2 more items [ cotton buds + bluetack ]

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Update....

Ok.... just got my Lenspen SensorKlear II from TK Photo at Funan. They have 3 peice left, and I brought 2. Was told that TK had ordered from their supplier.... but stock failed to arrive time after time.... reason, unknown. :sweat:

Challenger Funan doesn't seems to sell any.... nor do their Sales People know anything (which doesn't suprise me).

Hopefully.... stock will be coming soon (but I won't hold my breath)... When I go to Taiwan this Dec.... will buy some more for myself.

Thxs for every.... and anyone who provided Info. :thumbsup:

Dec 28, 2006
Hey guys.. I just received my sensorklear loupe set ordered through gmarket.. Will be trying DIY cleaning for the 1st time tonight..:sweat::sweat:

Frankly quite nervous about it.. any word of advice/warning?

Cheers,
Andrew :)

cleonbus

Deregistered
Nov 18, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys.. I just received my sensorklear loupe set ordered through gmarket.. Will be trying DIY cleaning for the 1st time tonight..:sweat::sweat:

Frankly quite nervous about it.. any word of advice/warning?

Cheers,
Andrew :)
1 advice to you...read the manual...

Dec 28, 2006
Yup.. already read the manual.. can see that they emphasize more on the blowing part first. Understand that physical contact with the sensor (low pass filter) should be kept to a bear minimum.

Any advice how we can clean/maintain the felt tip of the sensorklear II?

Top Bottom