Where to get Artist & Artisan easy slider strap?

BrownInu

Sep 22, 2009
Hi guys,

I am planning to get a easy slider strap. Will appreciate if someone can tell me where can I get to test and purchase the strap at a reasonable price. Only aware of takashima outlet.
Thanks!

De Camera Consultants is one place too. Think I saw some shops like Alan photo carry these too but u better call for stocks first.

The Taka one carries the full range I think.

Hi Keith,

De camera consultant is a online store right? I will be heading to Alan too for Barton strap. I did a check with Lumen both the prices are the same, since same boss. Will be getting from Alan directly. I am so poison thanks to your barton chrome pic!! But shall be getting the non chrome version, as it's abit too loud for me.

Thinking of switching between easy slider and barton but still need to test out the feel of easy slider material on neck first.

Hi Keith, De camera consultant is a online store right? I will be heading to Alan too for Barton strap. I did a check with Lumen both the prices are the same, since same boss. Will be getting from Alan directly. I am so poison thanks to your barton chrome pic!! But shall be getting the non chrome version, as it's abit too loud for me. Thinking of switching between easy slider and barton but still need to test out the feel of easy slider material on neck first.

Hi ,

For de camera consultant , it's a physical shop though u can order online. The shop's at Grandlink square. But call before going as Uncle Tay may be out for lunch etc.

WongLP's ACAM silk cord is also very comfortable haha. The Barton neck strap feels slightly hard at first but now it's comfortably soft with some use.

Have fun getting the strap :)

Hi King Tiger and Keith,

Thanks for your information. Went round funan and peninsula today and decided easy slider strap will not work on me. Tend to give me too much abrasion.
In the end, I am glad to purchase the Barton braided chrome, but SO find it look more like a snake then stylish -_-|||
Oh well...

Hi King Tiger and Keith, Thanks for your information. Went round funan and peninsula today and decided easy slider strap will not work on me. Tend to give me too much abrasion. In the end, I am glad to purchase the Barton braided chrome, but SO find it look more like a snake then stylish -_-||| Oh well...

Snake ?? Haha , why ?

So far even until now I'm still getting questions where to buy my strap when I meet others :)

Snake ?? Haha , why ?

So far even until now I'm still getting questions where to buy my strap when I meet others :)

No idea man. Maybe its the skin look alike? haha...
Surprising my finance minister feel that Gariz base plate is chio with em1 body and give the green light to go for it lol.

Btw, I am wondering if you guys did a test for the lens sharpness and did you manage to achieve the master eye sharpness when zooming in for review after taking portrait.