where to get a presentable clothing rack?

tester99

Dec 4, 2008
i'm intending to get a clothing rack to shoot some of my clothes on hangers. recalled seeing some taiwanese sellers do that particular style but i lost the link :(

understand that it's always better for someone to model, or use a mannequin for the job. however i have a bulk of clothes to sell, so i'm going this route. i have the appropriate setup ( lighting, bg, lenses ) so no worries on that.

have been exploring around quite a few places ( e.g. ikea ) but can't find a rack that would 'look nice on photos'. anyone has any recommendations/suppliers for such racks? only need to hang 1 set of clothing per shot.

just in case yall are wondering, i'm not doing it for a blogshop. just for personal purposes :sweat:

TIA!

y not you include a link so we know what you're talking about?

it is better to get tailor mannequin,

they won't fly you aeroplane,
won't be late for appointment,
don't need green tea,
don't spend hours to make up,
don't need beauty sleep,
don't need smoking break
don't need sweet talk,
won't complaint when you touch them
can work OT, late night and early morning,
will not walk out half way during the shoot...... etc etc....

mann.jpg

guys,

i appreciate the comments - but there is a reason why i posted stuff like "can't find the link; have considered all options and just need recommendations for a clothing rack".

thanks..

guys,

i appreciate the comments - but there is a reason why i posted stuff like "can't find the link; have considered all options and just need recommendations for a clothing rack".

thanks..
such things are not belong to consumers use, so you can't find it at Ikea, or furniture shops, you will have better luck to look for display racks, shelving, and accessory suppliers.

you can find such shops at Geylang Road around Lor 39, and shophouse between 568 to 624 Serangoon Road.

such things are not belong to consumers use, so you can't find it at Ikea, or furniture shops, you will have better luck to look for display racks, shelving, and accessory suppliers.

you can find such shops at Geylang Road around Lor 39, and shophouse between 568 to 624 Serangoon Road.

hey thanks for the lead. any shop names / contacts so i can look for them? :/

other suggestions still welcome :)