Where to get a JOBO system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blurblock

May 30, 2003
ytphoto.clubsnap.org
As questioned :D ... may I know where to get a Jobo System? Would be interested if anyone selling his / her Jobo System :D

Cathay photo are selling,I remember they have a CP-E2 selling for around 2500,with 6 chemical bottle include

sabahan said:
Cathay photo are selling,I remember they have a CP-E2 selling for around 2500,with 6 chemical bottle include

Whilst I am not up to date with the Jobo prices, a CPxx system is unlikely to cost that much.

blurblock said:
As questioned :D ... may I know where to get a Jobo System? Would be interested if anyone selling his / her Jobo System :D

If you can't find what you want at Cathay, check at Seng Cheong. They might still have a few drum processing kits left.

sabahan said:

$2500 is a ridiculous price :D .... LOL .... BH is selling for USD$600 + $83 for transport = $683 (USD) + 5% GST, it would cost me only $1200 (SGD) .... LOL......

flashgun said:
I have a friend selling unsused JOBO 1000.
:)

unused JOBO 1000? is there such an item?

Do you mean selling the Jobo CPE-2 plus (or was it CPA-2) for $1000? How much is a new one?

blurblock said:
unused JOBO 1000? is there such an item?

An unused one or the model itself? He's referring to the ATL-1000, specs of which you can Google......

Soory,forgot to mention,the CPE-2 in CP is come with a JOBO lift.

sabahan said:
Soory,forgot to mention,the CPE-2 in CP is come with a JOBO lift.

Even with a lift it is still only an additional SGD$400 (hehehehe.... personally, I think the lift is useless and redundent :D)

blurblock said:
Even with a lift it is still only an additional SGD$400 (hehehehe.... personally, I think the lift is useless and redundent :D)

You should try it out before you say that

Yes,Singapore camera and dark room supplies is more on the high side as compare to US,or even with malaysia.I have quote a Quantum T5D in Singapore,theflash alone is S$ 1950 with 35% discount,that cost about S$1265,BH cost is US$579.95,about S$985.

I bought my JOBO CPE-2 for RM4700 with JOBO LIFT 3 years ago,way more cheaper than CP.

blurblock said:

If you do buy the jobo system, can i send my bw to you for developing ;p

ullyss said:
If you do buy the jobo system, can i send my bw to you for developing ;p

LOL .... I never use JOBO system for Black and White developing :D .... The Jobo system is for E6 / C41 developing where temperture is more important :D.

I love my JOBO ATL1000
it's like a washing machine
pop film in and run process
take out processed film and hang to dry : )

I use it all the time for B&W

ratboy said:
I love my JOBO ATL1000
it's like a washing machine
pop film in and run process
take out processed film and hang to dry : )

I use it all the time for B&W

Ya lor ..... Jobo ATL1000 ..... I would love it if I had one :D ..... How much is one? :D..... I would use it for E6 and C41 processing more then B&W :D .....

blurblock said:
LOL .... I never use JOBO system for Black and White developing :D .... The Jobo system is for E6 / C41 developing where temperture is more important :D.

Aww shucks, i was hoping you get the jobo for bw.

Are you sure you want to process E6 on the jobo system?
It's quite a hassle to get the chemical supplies and maintaining the right chemical balance is quite difficult.

ullyss said:
Aww shucks, i was hoping you get the jobo for bw.

Are you sure you want to process E6 on the jobo system?
It's quite a hassle to get the chemical supplies and maintaining the right chemical balance is quite difficult.

I can use the JOBO for Black and White, but then I just love the feeling of shaking the canister :D ......

E6 and C41 chemicals are hard to get :(, but can try lah .... maintaining the right chemical proportion is simple .... the hard one is to maintain the correct temperture at +-1 degrees .... thus I need a JOBO system to maintain the temperture lor .....

Haizzzzz .... fotohub charges quite expensively for E6 processing, unlike RGB last time ...... so no choice lor .... :(

Anyway, anyone know where to get E6 and C41 Chemicals? (trying my luck here :D).... Ruby tell me will get when they have a large order from Indonesia ..... for the past 6 months .... :D LOL ......

I have the Jobo colour processor CPE 2 plus to let go. Its a new and unused item and has been kept in the store for sometime. Selling cheap. Any one interested can call me at 94798140.

the last I went to seng cheong, they quoted the jobo basic model for just slightly over SGD$600... I have that as well, find that I use only the rotation for processing, have not once tried the temp control as I only do black and white and do not have the need to use the water jacket. I presume the water jacket/temp control is more suited for E6 processing in singapore's climate.

eg.. a 19 degrees developer, after 6-7 minutes of turning round and round comes out at slightly under 21 degrees and I find it acceptable. Use my own timing recipe and I got nice nice negs all the time..... no reciculation/ uneven development at all...

for a el cheapo similar system, can use the paterson hand roll system.. bought one set for $5at a cash converter but never got round to using it... hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.