where to fix broken polaroid camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddeningcloud

May 24, 2008
Hi all,

I broke my polaroid camera! Well I kind of opened it after the film jammed. Where can I get it fixed?

Which type? :)

I see i can help or not?

Which type? :)

I see i can help or not?

Hi Eames I have a polaroid mio i bought offline -- I have put new batteries AND brand new instax fuji film in it and the thing wont even turn on! I have tried several different batteries and it wont turn on or register at all... i have tested all my batteries so i know they work. where can i look for someone to fix it or where can i find something online about fixing this and/or taking it apart? thanks!

ps. the battery compartment is not corroded at all, as far as i can see it looks new. thanks again

Hi, i was also wondering if anybody could help me with my polaroid trouble?
I took one photo, but the rest of the film came out with it. This is using a polaroid onestep with 600 film by the way. Luckily there was only 3 photos left. I put in another cartridge, but the black cover sheet would not come out, but it kept making the noise as if it were trying to push out film. I manged to slide out the protector sheet, but then the same thing happened (without me trying take a photo). I opened the little door, and they stopped coming out, but if i close it i will loose the rest of my film.
Can anyone help? Please? I'm desperate. I dont want to have to buy another camera, because i love mine, the poor love is just sick!
HELP!:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.