Where to find pineapple juice and such ...

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi guys, anyone knows where I can get it? Searched Carrefour as well as the larger Fairprices to no avail ...

Just trying my hand making cocktails such as Singapore Sling and China Blue other than my usual Long Island Tea ...

Also looking for Blue Curacao, Midori and Cointreau ... where can I find them?

Thanks in advance!

stock up on alcohol when you shop at DFS? :p

Perhaps you can try NTUC Finest (4 locations I think) and Marketplace for the harder to find ingredients.

try the cold storage at 6th avenue for the alcohol.
as for the juices, i do mine fresh.

Hi guys, anyone knows where I can get it? Searched Carrefour as well as the larger Fairprices to no avail ...

Just trying my hand making cocktails such as Singapore Sling and China Blue other than my usual Long Island Tea ...

Also looking for Blue Curacao, Midori and Cointreau ... where can I find them?

Thanks in advance!

If you want cheap alcohol can try Holiday Inn @ Outram there's this mama store or even Changi V

Adam my old friend, you find pineapple juice in pineapples usually
As for alcohol, and the likes, Cointreau is best brought in duty free so get any non drinking friends to get you a bottle ;)
Midori is Japanese and shouldn't be too hard to find in Singapore.

you can get del monte pineapple juice from jasons.

also you can call them to enquiry.

i have a bottle of cointreau if you need. as well as very good gin tonic.

try Millie's bottle shop near CV for wide range of alcohols, and as for pineapple juice i usually get the red can one (i forgot the brand though) good for mixing drinks.

you can get del monte pineapple juice from jasons.

also you can call them to enquiry.

i have a bottle of cointreau if you need. as well as very good gin tonic.

Thanks pokiemon for your very generous offer! I'm feeling overwhelmed by your kind offer! I know where I can source for pineapple juice ... thanks!