Where to find Panasonic HDC-SD5 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

spheredome

Jul 5, 2007
AMK
Does anyone knows where to buy the battery for Panasonic HDC-SD5 locally, SD camcorder?

Perhaps I may not have search local stores wide enough but Panasonic SD camcorder series battery are very hard to find. Just like the SDR-S10, no shop stock battery and I have to resort to OEM from online store instead. Even HDC-SD1 is no avail. :think:

Unlike Sony store, the spare battery is easily available or at least to they bundle a spare as package.

Spare battery avail at Cathay Photo, AP. Cost well over $100.

the battery is the same as the old sd1 so finding the same one shouldn't be much of a problem i think

Just got this newly launched SD5! Its small and easy to use too.
What SDHC cards do you use and where/how much?

Scandisk 4GB SDHC for 60min at 1440HN. Can't remember if its $45+ or 60+. 8GB is hard to find and expensive.

hi

sorry for hijacking this thread, but can the folks that bought this camcorder.

I would like to find out
i) Where can i get this camcorder, at a reasonable price?
ii) What is the price range?
iii) What is that battery life?

Thank you very much
hawaii50

hi

sorry for hijacking this thread, but can the folks that bought this camcorder.

I would like to find out
i) Where can i get this camcorder, at a reasonable price?
ii) What is the price range?
iii) What is that battery life?

Thank you very much
hawaii50

I went online and got a SD7, cheaper than locally sold SD5 but oversea warranty trouble. Not sure about SD5 but one battery on SD7 can last only a 46min recording. In reality, if you frequently review the recording, will shorten batt lifespan. Spare battery is necessary (type, same as SD5). Charging will take a few hours for flat battery.

I went online and got a SD7, cheaper than locally sold SD5 but oversea warranty trouble. Not sure about SD5 but one battery on SD7 can last only a 46min recording. In reality, if you frequently review the recording, will shorten batt lifespan. Spare battery is necessary (type, same as SD5). Charging will take a few hours for flat battery.

Nice one. I got one at Yobodashi in Akibahara the other day with the wide angle attachment. Same specs as the SD5 but smaller form factor.

Nice one. I got one at Yobodashi in Akibahara the other day with the wide angle attachment. Same specs as the SD5 but smaller form factor.

What type of wide angle lens attachment to buy? Is it the same as SD5.

Hi, I'm keen to get the sd7 - may i ask where to buy online? Many thanks.

also, is it really identical to sd5 (internally)? Thanks again

one more question: did the sd7 you purchased come with the dvd burner?

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.