Where to dispose batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSTART

May 26, 2005
I have a number of rechargeable batteries that have gone dead. Can anyone tell me where is the best place to dispose them? I don't want to simply dump them in the chute for environmental reasons.

Thanks

I have a number of rechargeable batteries that have gone dead. Can anyone tell me where is the best place to dispose them? I don't want to simply dump them in the chute for environmental reasons.

Thanks

Hi Frens

Is it AA battery?
If Yes i think u keep it if next time got trade in battery to buy new battery u can use it.

Flash is right if you have AA rechargeables, keep them aside and if the next PC/IT Show comes along, then use them to trade in and get discouts on new batteries.

Thanks

I know it doesnt answer your question but I just have to comment........

You are so considerate to the environment! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Hay... you are right... got to find a plac to keep the batteries..

Feel guilty as I just dump them into the chute!

Suggest to the next PC Show organiser, please organise to have the used and old batteries collected..

Why don't you try refreshing them using a charger with a refresh function to see if they are really dead. :)

:thumbsup: on you for being this considerate towards our environment! :D

I bring them to my office to dispose them. If your company support recycle program or any other environmental program, they will have a proper place for you to dispose these items.

Since EG did a few battery trade-ins before, why don't you call them and ask how they dispose of the traded-in batteries? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.