Where to buy Rubik's Cube in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithium

Feb 25, 2005
Any ideas... i went to some toy stores and hobby... they had never even heard of one... :confused:

Any ideas... i went to some toy stores and hobby... they had never even heard of one... :confused:

Try the shop at Anchorpoint (opp. Ikea Alexandra). Called "Bloomington". It sells a whole lot of brain puzzles. Way cool!!! :thumbsup:

Daiso IMM has $2 ones...not exactly the same quality...but same type of cube and colours.

Thanks! I went to toys r us at suntec earlier and they didn't know what a rubik's cube was, maybe i got the wrong assistant. Will go there again. Thanks for the other suggestions too!

kiddy palace also has it

lol. even mini toons got...but with cartoon character faces.

Pasar Malam! :bsmilie:

I think most ppl doesn't know it goes by the name of Rubik's cube, hmm you getting that because of the movie 'In pursuit of happyness'? I recall seeing a stack at watson.

get it cheap from any provision shop.

it is just a passing phase anyway.. after a while you will just chuck it in the drawer like me. :embrass:

get it cheap from any provision shop.

it is just a passing phase anyway.. after a while you will just chuck it in the drawer like me. :embrass:

Eh... no really leh.... I'm still playing it.... ;p maybe because I still haven't solve it.... still cracking my brain...

Good way to train the brain man... :thumbsup:

i have been looking for it for quite a while.. haven't seen pursuit of happyness so don't know what they do with a rubik's cube there :) gonna go to the shops u guys mentioned. many thanks!!

if ya cant find it then go to takashimaya department store the toy department.
comic connection use to have but i think the distributor never stock them up so there maybe some comic connection that doesnt have. toy r us have no rubiks cube.
cheers

You can try any of the Comic Connections shop.

I bought mine at Century Square Comic Connections, $11.90.

Completed 1 solid face, 1st layer and now onto 2nd layer... ;p

yeah,,, on the way to solving 34s out of 54s

cheers,

hi all,

new here and also becoz of interests in rubik's cube so come in see see look look.
anyone able solve the rubik's cube?

You can get as many as you want at Concourse building, the top storey where you find all the party stuff. Ranging from 1.50 to 4.50. Quite a number of stores there selling the cube. The 4.50 set have better "movements" and come with the secret manual (武林秘笈) for the six side power. Kakkaka... still practising. :p

You can find many historical stuff there, like Old Maid, Donkey, Happy Family, SNAP..... :heart:

http://www.rubiks.com/

You can get as many as you want at Concourse building, the top storey where you find all the party stuff. Ranging from 1.50 to 4.50. Quite a number of stores there selling the cube. The 4.50 set have better "movements" and come with the secret manual (武林秘笈) for the six side power. Kakkaka... still practising. :p

You can find many historical stuff there, like Old Maid, Donkey, Happy Family, SNAP..... :heart:

http://www.rubiks.com/

yesh, i also personally think it good to get a 1.50 to 4.50 initially and which comes with manual too. if ya dont know whether you like it or not best is get those. unless you totally into rubik's cube or speedcubing then you can consider getting the 11.90 one(it got no manaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.