where to buy PSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
try tenchi at AMK. Near to the S11 MS Color. Service is not bad. and the pricing is pretty competitive.

3.52 original...care to PM me on how to *ahem* the psp to custom?

no downgrader is out yet. so for the time being you cant a ahem it to custom.

If you can wait for a 2 more months, there is a newer version of PSP coming out with the same price.

check right here for more info.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/61...clk=multimodule&tag=multimodule;picks;title;9

It's has many improve features which the current does not have.

This include
1) Charging via USB cable.
2) Watch, play and listen to music via TV
3) Lighter and slimmer
4) In built memory from 32MB to 64MB (helps a lot when surfing internet)
5) Wifi buttons has change to the top of the unit so you don't accidently turn on

Eh 2 days only you so fast buy oredi arh?

v3.52 original firmware can't downgrade at this point in time. You're essentially screwed....

I thought you read the above before u went to buy? There's a post above. on what firmware to look for before buying.

The new PSP is firmware v3.60 - also can't downgrade.

Btw, how much you paid for it?

yea mine's 3.52 and i cant seem to play .iso games...gahh

Eh 2 days only you so fast buy oredi arh?

v3.52 original firmware can't downgrade at this point in time. You're essentially screwed....

I thought you read the above before u went to buy? There's a post above. on what firmware to look for before buying.

The new PSP is firmware v3.60 - also can't downgrade.

Btw, how much you paid for it?
i borrowed my bro's and stupidly went to update it...dumb me...i think i'll buy one for myself when my pay comes in...haha

Hahaha, basicaly you sabotaged your brother!!!

I hope he doesn't know about all these downgrading and ISO issues, else your new one will become his one :p

i borrowed my bro's and stupidly went to update it...dumb me...i think i'll buy one for myself when my pay comes in...haha

I am also an idoit.I got my PSP(PSP noob time) used and come with 2.71 or 2.8 firmware and my itchy hand go to press upgrade button and upgrade to 3.03!!I have no GTA:LCS so i am stuck with 3.03!!

Yea you need GTA or Lumines, which is why he said he doesn't have it and is screwed.

3.03 firmware can still be changed..

If you are willing to pay for downgrade service I can direct you to someone who does it.

I am also an idoit.I got my PSP(PSP noob time) used and come with 2.71 or 2.8 firmware and my itchy hand go to press upgrade button and upgrade to 3.03!!I have no GTA:LCS so i am stuck with 3.03!!

yes its one of the game. but its a must to have that game to downgrade the psp.

kid shotter
if you need downgrade service, pm me. i will direct you to someone

Yeap you need the game in order to downgrade the PSP.

So interesting, now everyone jumping on the bandwagon to advertise services.

oh..i thought GTA:LCS is one of the games?

i interested to get the PSP too.. September sure will launch the slim version?

Be advised that the slim PSP will not be downgradeable.

i interested to get the PSP too.. September sure will launch the slim version?

Be advised that the slim PSP will not be downgradeable.

Just for the time being......

Those who wants the slim version, must wait for at least 2-3 or more for the downgradeable versions. I just ask one of the SLS people who is bringing it in and he advice everyone to wait before purchasing it.

Just for the time being......

Those who wants the slim version, must wait for at least 2-3 or more for the downgradeable versions. I just ask one of the SLS people who is bringing it in and he advice everyone to wait before purchasing it.
yea...wait for the russians to hack the new version...

I also know how to downgrade,only need the game.

anyone know where i can get the downloaded games?

Thats the same as asking where to get pirated versions of Photoshop or Windows or Nikon Capture.....duh.

anyone know where i can get the downloaded games?

Status
Not open for further replies.