Where to buy M42-K mount adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaad

Feb 2, 2007
Hi everybpdy

Im new on this forum, I live in Mauritius and have recently bought a K10D from MS Color some couple of weeks ago. I own sum nice M42 primes namely Pentacon 29/2.8,50/1.8 and 135/2.8..I often use them on my Practika.

Now that I own the K10D, I want to use them with it but I just cant find the Pentax genuine M42-K mount in SG..I have check at MS,AP,CP nothing..I think Shriro must have it, I have email them several time but no reply...

So please I there someone willing to help me on this forum...Where can I find the original Pentax M42-K mount adapter ring and how much does it cost??Thanks...

Regards
Irshaad

Thanks for your help...
Cheers :)

im looking for this smc P-FA 80-200mm F2.8 ED(IF).Anyone know where i can still get this?thnks

im looking for this smc P-FA 80-200mm F2.8 ED(IF).Anyone know where i can still get this?thnks

This one is hard to find nowadays, and it'll cost you a fortune even you find one ;)

A great lens indeed. But I do suggest you to take a look at the Sigma equivelent ones. Heard the latest Sigma 70-200/2.8 EX DG Macro will be available for Pentax mount by this May :)

Good luck!

It's quite hard to find a decent condition 300mm telephoto screwmount lens even in the used stores in Singapore...

It's quite hard to find a decent condition 300mm telephoto screwmount lens even in the used stores in Singapore...

If you don't mind zoom lens, there is a Sigma 150 to 500 AF lens at the Camera Work Shop ;) Asking for 800 or something, but I'm sure you can work out a better price w/ them.

Good luck!

It's almost more worthwhile getting a D50 and a Nikon 80-200 2.8 rather than just that lens.

If you don't mind zoom lens, there is a Sigma 150 to 500 AF lens at the Camera Work Shop ;) Asking for 800 or something, but I'm sure you can work out a better price w/ them.

Good luck!

I'm looking online but cannot find a single info on the Sigma 150-500mm, only got Tokina 150-500mm...:dunno:

I'm looking online but cannot find a single info on the Sigma 150-500mm, only got Tokina 150-500mm...:dunno:

Sorry, maybe it's a 170-500mm lens. Can't remember exactly. You can drop by and check it out by yourself. Not a great lens, but a good one w/ good price for a lens which reaches 500mm :)

It weights a lot too... Might as well get the sigma 100-300mm... I'll stick to a nice prime lens. Anyone got a nice 300mm F4.5 to sell? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.