Where to buy LX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said match alittle of course not $680, and some people would like to pay by cc or installment, so roughly $40 differences compare with cash price isn't a problem for them.

Last edited:
ah damnn..

Went ap funan just now. No black.. salesperson kinda tryin to persuade me get silver.. But lluckily i managed to say no. Hahaa

Sadd.. John also no stock. Nvm.. At least get to save some $$.. Well.. For a few weeks at least! Heheee..

Sadd..

i said match alittle of course not $680, and some people would like to pay by cc or installment, so roughly $40 differences compare with cash price isn't a problem for them.

It is a common knowledge that it is cheaper if we pay cash (buying for MS Color, AP, OP, etc) for the LX3. If I am not wrong, some shops allow cc & installment, which is also slightly increase by S$10 ~ S$20.

Also one point to note that, unlike buying from a shop you don't really have a chance to test out your "purchased" camera during the IT show. Hence any "faulty" set would need to be return to Panasonic for repair & not the 7 day 1-1 exchange that most shop offer... :think:

No offence, I don't really see the "attraction" of buying the LX3 during the IT Show if the price & freebie can't match what is offer elsewhere. Or maybe people just want to have a chance in the IT Show lucky draw? :dunno:

It is a common knowledge that it is cheaper if we pay cash (buying for MS Color, AP, OP, etc) for the LX3. If I am not wrong, some shops allow cc & installment, which is also slightly increase by S$10 ~ S$20.

Also one point to note that, unlike buying from a shop you don't really have a chance to test out your "purchased" camera during the IT show. Hence any "faulty" set would need to be return to Panasonic for repair & not the 7 day 1-1 exchange that most shop offer... :think:

No offence, I don't really see the "attraction" of buying the LX3 during the IT Show if the price & freebie can't match what is offer elsewhere. Or maybe people just want to have a chance in the IT Show lucky draw? :dunno:

yeah, i didn't say it's a good deal at show at all. there's 7 days 1-1 exchange, don't have to back to panasonic, go to the dealer will do.

yeah, i didn't say it's a good deal at show at all. there's 7 days 1-1 exchange, don't have to back to panasonic, go to the dealer will do.

Curious you mention earlier that you are working there, are you working for the Panasonic booth? Honestly if you are the consumer, based on the packages (price & freebies) would you buy the LX3 in the show or at the well-known camera shops elsewhere? :think:

I am not too sure who is representing Panasonic in the IT Show this year, but to my understanding not all dealers/vendors offer a 1-1 exchange within the 7 days period. :dunno:

I am not too sure who is representing Panasonic in the IT Show this year, but to my understanding not all dealers/vendors offer a 1-1 exchange within the 7 days period. :dunno:

Best Denki

all the people forget about it getting LX-3 in the show, the price is non-neg, it's under best denki, outside have better deals.

if you really want to get in the show then text me at 91081950 :bsmilie:

yeah, working for panasonic, that's why i told people to go somewhere else, if not full of disappointments down to the show and back with empty hand. yar, there's 1 to 1 exchange within 7 days, most of the dealers.

yeah, working for panasonic, that's why i told people to go somewhere else, if not full of disappointments down to the show and back with empty hand. yar, there's 1 to 1 exchange within 7 days, most of the dealers.

Admire that you are very truthful about product that you are selling.. :thumbsup:

Sorry, where can i pay by installment?

Was at the IT Show just now at around 8. Price $759(was $799) and the same freebies mentioned.

just bought my lx-3 from mscolor at $690 with 3rd party battery, case, screen protector and 8gb SD card.

beats going IT show

Got the AP package from Sim Lim yesterday :) Good deal!

Just a photo of what I got (taken with my old FZ5). They helped to paste the screen protector on once you pay up.

3353190099_82658a9038.jpg

Loving the LX3 so far :bsmilie:

Got the AP package from Sim Lim yesterday :) Good deal!

Just a photo of what I got (taken with my old FZ5). They helped to paste the screen protector on once you pay up.

Loving the LX3 so far :bsmilie:

Seem that they have stock for the black version.... :)

Unfortunately, that was the last piece! I got it at about 4pm Friday .. lol hope they will restock!

Unfortunately, that was the last piece! I got it at about 4pm Friday .. lol hope they will restock!

I am sure they do... just need to wait awhile... my guess is that after the IT Show'09 they would start to have stock... :bsmilie:

just bought my lx-3 from mscolor at $690 with 3rd party battery, case, screen protector and 8gb SD card.

beats going IT show

Silver set?

Still not good enough.... :nono:

Yeah.....I walked off :(

Lol...I was @ the IT Show when I made my call to sls ALPS enquiring for the availability of the black and it was oos liao. Time of time: 16:23.

I am sure they do... just need to wait awhile... my guess is that after the IT Show'09 they would start to have stock... :bsmilie:

Was told maybe next wed or thur. And by then, the promo will still be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.