Where to buy LX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
wats included?

any lumix original leather case?

It's in the webpage. It didn't state what type of case but more likely to be third party (maybe lowepro).

8GB + Case + Battery + LCD Protector + Mini Tripod + Card Reader + $120 Takashimaya Shopping Voucher or Cash Rebates

It's in the webpage. It didn't state what type of case but more likely to be third party (maybe lowepro).

8GB + Case + Battery + LCD Protector + Mini Tripod + Card Reader + $120 Takashimaya Shopping Voucher or Cash Rebates

oh .. sorry, my bad.. didn't read.

Hmm just called APSL. They said the casing they providing is original. Anyone interested to get anytime soon? Haha think i going dwn tml.

am a happy LX3 owner today. Got my LX3 from AlanPhoto Sim Lim. Was there around near 1pm and wanted only black LX3. Black NO STOCK!!! Stock come only 3 to 4pm ++ due to IT show.. wah liew.. sian 1/2.. Keep pestering me to get silver but i dont like leh..

In the end dont know where they go swap or rob got me a black one. However noticed the lens alot of finger print. Not sure if its used before or so. :dunno: but the clean it up for me and i inspect the camera like pathologist :bsmilie::bsmilie:

but i cant wait for their stock to come it so took it and pay up.

Nett amt paid $680 cash payment :bsmilie: smiling from ear to ear now!

ps: i am so smitten by this little beauty that i can finally let my bulky DSLR take some rest in dry box..haha. :lovegrin:

hmmm so the alan photo promo of $680 is only for cash payment only? argh..tot still can use card

So till now no one knows the deal over @ IT Show?

IT Show deal is $799 for LX3 with free case + 2pcs 8GB SDHC card + lens cleaning kit + mini tripod, I think u can get better deal/price outside.

IT Show deal is $799 for LX3 with free case + 2pcs 8GB SDHC card + lens cleaning kit + mini tripod, I think u can get better deal/price outside.

wth man................ is that even an IT Show ?

initially, i wanted to go down to suntec immediately after work tomorro,
but i guess, its not really worth it eh? may as well go down to mscolour or alan or sumtin..

me goin overseas dis weekend, i have an fz18 but i wana get the lx3 by tomorro! and hope can sell off me trusty fz 18 to fund for this rather expensive pns.. heheh..

but duno whether will regret or not man. :confused:

initially, i wanted to go down to suntec immediately after work tomorro,
but i guess, its not really worth it eh? may as well go down to mscolour or alan or sumtin..

me goin overseas dis weekend, i have an fz18 but i wana get the lx3 by tomorro! and hope can sell off me trusty fz 18 to fund for this rather expensive pns.. heheh..

but duno whether will regret or not man. :confused:

haha no venture no gain! i goin alan photo tml. i think thats the best deal i am able to find for nw. better than mscolour.

all the people forget about it getting LX-3 in the show, the price is non-neg, it's under best denki, outside have better deals.

if you really want to get in the show then text me at 91081950 :bsmilie:

am a happy LX3 owner today. Got my LX3 from AlanPhoto Sim Lim. Was there around near 1pm and wanted only black LX3. Black NO STOCK!!! Stock come only 3 to 4pm ++ due to IT show.. wah liew.. sian 1/2.. Keep pestering me to get silver but i dont like leh..

In the end dont know where they go swap or rob got me a black one. However noticed the lens alot of finger print. Not sure if its used before or so. :dunno: but the clean it up for me and i inspect the camera like pathologist :bsmilie::bsmilie:

but i cant wait for their stock to come it so took it and pay up.

Nett amt paid $680 cash payment :bsmilie: smiling from ear to ear now!

ps: i am so smitten by this little beauty that i can finally let my bulky DSLR take some rest in dry box..haha. :lovegrin:

Btw care to share what the sd card model/brand they gave u. Thanks

haha no venture no gain! i goin alan photo tml. i think thats the best deal i am able to find for nw. better than mscolour.

haha hey maybe can meet up! who noes, buy two get cheaper price. lol jk.

yaaa but fz 18 has 18x zoom zoom. and produces excellent pics.. when theres good light. indoor shots kinda dissapointing to me. noisy..

nvm, i shall just try lx3.. hope it'll be okay man.

you goin the sim lim one or funan?

haha hey maybe can meet up! who noes, buy two get cheaper price. lol jk.

yaaa but fz 18 has 18x zoom zoom. and produces excellent pics.. when theres good light. indoor shots kinda dissapointing to me. noisy..

nvm, i shall just try lx3.. hope it'll be okay man.

you goin the sim lim one or funan?

Hmm most prob Sim Lim, more covienient for me. Haha anyway frm the above postings, doest seemt to have much difference in price when buy with bulk as well. Guess the offer by them is already good enough.

Hope got some newbie outing soon. This is my official first camera lol :)

Heading down to sls to grab one too.

wth man................ is that even an IT Show ?

Yeah, i was taken aback as i would thought that they would price the same as market prices but i was wrong.

Yes it is also correct that Panasonic is under Best Denki as exhibitor in show. Was telling the SE sarcastically that i will be better off buying from outside than in the show with the same stuff freebies that they giving.

Besides most of the XMM SE do not know much about the prices out there. Ask them about it the all give me the "Huh??" look.. Buay tahan..

Yes i was sucker enough to go IT show to be whacked in the head leaving myself empty handed yet to spend $4 taxi fare to Sim Lim to get my LX3. Irony..

I urge those who want to go IT Show to loot a camera there, forget it, get it else where and you will get a much better prices. unless you are smitten by the char bors there then i got nothing to say.. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.