Asking Bundled Items:
LX3
DMW-CLX3 Leather Carrying Case
Any extra battery
mini-tripod
8gb SDHC card

Additional Items:
Ricoh LC-1 lens cover

OMG, this list is getting so freaking long... I hope you ppl are serious about buying it and not some price hunter.
Even if it's $680 for this without the case I most probably will be getting it... and how are we gonna co-ordinate this bulk purchase?
I haven't tot about it. Any suggestions?
Check back Monday late afternoon for pricing...

OMG, this list is getting so freaking long... I hope you ppl are serious about buying it and not some price hunter.
Even if it's $680 for this without the case I most probably will be getting it... and how are we gonna co-ordinate this bulk purchase?
I haven't tot about it. Any suggestions?
Check back Monday late afternoon for pricing...

During the last LX3's MO, the TS went to MS Color with the list of potential buyer and asked them for a better price/package. When the store came, people went to MS Color to make their payment directly.... :)

Hi guys, I just check with Bryan from AP SLS.
He is willing to give the following for $700:

LX3
Leather Carrying Case
3rd party extra battery
mini-tripod
8gb SDHC card (class 4)
Screen protector
Ricoh LC-1 lens cover

or $680 w/o the Ricoh lens cover.

He still has some stock for LX3, but only has a few lens cover left.
If there is no better offer, we can call to reserve the stock...

sounds promising...
But is it the DMW-CLX3 Leather Carrying Case or the normal leather case? coz u posted twice...

btw,my fren will get back to me tomolo with her pricing. then we can compare and see, alright?

Last edited:
doraemon, so is it the dmw clx3 casing? or normal lumix leather case?

Hmmm should be normal case only $680 nobody go ms n check with e lady boss.

If it's the normal case then what's the benefit for the group purchase? Seems to be the same package provided before...

but he posted 2 different things 3 times leh.. confusing me...

sounds promising...
But is it the DMW-CLX3 Leather Carrying Case or the normal leather case? coz u posted twice...

btw,my fren will get back to me tomolo with her pricing. then we can compare and see, alright?

Sorry for the confusion. There was no response when I tried to post the first few thread via quick reply (which has some wrong data), didn't know it was posted up anyway.

I think its only normal case. I tried asking him if its the DMW-CLX3, he just say its the normal leather case.

Last edited:
then seriously speaking.. the bundle is pretty normal...

then seriously speaking.. the bundle is pretty normal...

I agree. Its about the same price if we buy individually. Hopefully there are other better offer elsewhere...

Went funan yesterday and so far the best price quoted to me was $689 (8GB + Case) @ AP. As for how you guys manage to get the quote for $680 with many more freebies I'm not too sure...did you tell them you doing MO for CS?

Anyway I'm not interested in the LC-1 lens cover... I'm rather interested in getting this DMW-CLX3 casing in the bundle instead :)

Keep me updated! CHEERS!

i'm up for anything that is around/below $690 for 8gb card, batt (3rd party is fine) and the super sexy DMW-CLX3 case. i don't really need a mini tripod. man, this wait is too long, i hope we can get this sorted by monday cos i'm super excited to get this cam.

Gonna ask my fren to get the quote for me later in the afternoon.. stay tune... hopefully its better then what's stated by doraemon (Thanks for checking!).
But dun get ur hopes up though... seems like every shops about the same.

Btw, DMW-CLX3 casing cost about $99 if i'm not mistaken... So chances of that being bundle is really low...

Anyone can check MS Colour for the bundle that they might want to offer for a bulk purchase??

Last edited:
Went funan yesterday and so far the best price quoted to me was $689 (8GB + Case) @ AP. As for how you guys manage to get the quote for $680 with many more freebies I'm not too sure...did you tell them you doing MO for CS?

Anyway I'm not interested in the LC-1 lens cover... I'm rather interested in getting this DMW-CLX3 casing in the bundle instead :)

Keep me updated! CHEERS!

I agree with you bro.

Me also interested in the DMW-CLX3 cover.

Btw what the LC1 lens cover for ?

Gonna ask my fren to get the quote for me later in the afternoon.. stay tune... hopefully its better then what's stated by doraemon (Thanks for checking!).
But dun get ur hopes up though... seems like every shops about the same.

Btw, DMW-CLX3 casing cost about $99 if i'm not mistaken... So chances of that being bundle is really low...

Anyone can check MS Colour for the bundle that they might want to offer for a bulk purchase??

Hi,
I actually called them and asked if they could offer a better price if we bought in bulk of maybe 8-10 pcs but they said that its $690 nett (payment in cash) for the bundle of the lx-3, 8gb card, case, screen protector. i wasn't sure if the case is the DMW-CLX3 cover. I dunno if it will be different to go down and ask them for a quote.

Hi all,

Called MS colour (AMK HUB) talked to Willy (who was kind enough to accommadate my questions), quoted me:

Cash: $690 ( Not including Mini-tripod and LC1 lens cover )
Credit: $699 ( Not including Mini-tripod and LC1 lens cover )
Items:
LX3
3rd Party Batt
Screen Protector
8GB card
Lumix Original Case
Mini-tripod ( additional $5 )
Ricoh LC-1 lens cover( additional $38 )

LX3 camera only: ($680)

Alan Photo gave my friend the same quote as what doreamon88 got:

I called up to ask just the LX3 alone cost: $660

Hi guys, I just check with Bryan from AP SLS.
He is willing to give the following for $700:

LX3
Leather Carrying Case
3rd party extra battery
mini-tripod
8gb SDHC card (class 4)
Screen protector
Ricoh LC-1 lens cover

or $680 w/o the Ricoh lens cover.

He still has some stock for LX3, but only has a few lens cover left.
If there is no better offer, we can call to reserve the stock...

"DMW-CLX3 Casing is out of stock and not included in the bundled items!!"
So who is keen? on which shop? lets do a vote. And PM me their names and contacts so that I can compile a list and give it to the relevant Shop's sale person to contact when you go do your purchase.

Last edited:
I guess its ALAN PHOTO FTW!
Coz I want the Ricoh LC-1 lens cover and its all round up to $700.

Updated list

1. Filmstar (+ friend) Alan Photo
2. Cheersjy
3. Ciaoroma
4. Evilnick
5. Cheste
6. doraemon88
7. monoceros
8. Bluepig
9. popsicleheels
10. malkw
11. okkyn
12. Blackwolf
13.solanin

LX3 only
12. Metalgear

hi guys..

i just got my LX3 from MS color on Friday..

here's what i got for $690
LX3 (of course)
3rd Party Batt
Screen Protector
8GB card ( Toshiba high speed 10mb/s)
Lumix Original Case

payment if by credit card then must add $9.

its not too far from the group purchase leh

Status
Not open for further replies.