Where to buy GlideCam HD 4000?

Soundaholic

Jan 28, 2010
Ha Noi, Vietnam, Vietnam
Hi guys, a friend of mine in another country is asking me to help him buy the GlideCam HD 4000 in sg and pass it to another friend leaving Singapore soon. Anyone knows of any videocam equipment stores that has this available for sale? I dug around the forums a little but only found it for rent, 2nd hand or other models for preorder. I went to 705 Sims Drive (distributor address listed on their website) but didn't have any luck either

Hi guys, a friend of mine in another country is asking me to help him buy the GlideCam HD 4000 in sg and pass it to another friend leaving Singapore soon. Anyone knows of any videocam equipment stores that has this available for sale? I dug around the forums a little but only found it for rent, 2nd hand or other models for preorder. I went to 705 Sims Drive (distributor address listed on their website) but didn't have any luck either

cathay photo.

I don't think cathay carries glidecam(do they?), they're not listed as distributor or authorized dealer on the their own website.

Only places I know of are Expandore and Antel Trading, Expandore lists as 789.xx before GST, for Antel, price on enquiry.

I'm considering a Glidecam as well but i want to get a kit set with arm and vest. It costs twice the amount of the glidecam itself. Should i go Flycam instead? Seems relevantly cheaper

Using professionally? If yes, dun bother with flycam cause u will upgrade eventually.