Where to buy cheap & good picture frames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Hedge

Mar 23, 2004
Singapore
www.thegaleria.com
Hi,

I'm having an exhibition end of next month. Do you know of a place where I can get cheap and good photo frames. So far, I've only checked Ikea. Nice frames. But a little expensive esp when you buy like 20 frames.

Do u know of any other place?

Regards,
Brian

hi, did a search myself regard photo frame. i think most frame maker sell more ex than ikea:(

try
Riceball Photography Bookstore
#B1-38, The Adelphi
1 Coleman Street,
Singapre 179803
Tel/Fax 63367076

Mon-Sat 11am-7pm

Bee Hedge said:
Hi,

I'm having an exhibition end of next month. Do you know of a place where I can get cheap and good photo frames. So far, I've only checked Ikea. Nice frames. But a little expensive esp when you buy like 20 frames.

Regards,
Brian

for your quatity is enough for asking bulk discount... at worst just tell them you're retailing...

Bee Hedge said:
Hi,

Regards,
Brian

hows the photo frame @ Ikea? are the designs good?

Bee Hedge said:
Hi,

Regards,
Brian

If you think Ikea is expensive, I'm afraid you'll not like what you find elsewhere. Ikea has about the most affordable range of decent frames around, and they come in many sizes. A simple wood frames with mattboard for a 13x18cm photo will run you about $40 in your friendly neighborhood store... I think Ikea has those for about $20.

have you tried spotlight??? saw some picture frame in their catalogue

Status
Not open for further replies.