Where to buy cheap Fuji Instax Mini 55i Instant camera?

Photojourney

Jan 5, 2010
SG
Hi..

Any idea where to get cheap polaroid cameras of that brand or any recommendations of other brands? Also where to get large quality of the polaroids films at a cheaper price?

Thank you

Last edited:
Yeap, I'm looking for it too. Anyone can share where to get it ?

Which is better? 7s or 55i? haha any of you found it yet? i'm also looking for it, so far only ebay have them

7s is better,can get from any stores that sells them.55i can get from causeway point FDI at the basement:)

u can get 559 frm alan photo, ard $160

u can get 55i frm alan photo, ard $160

Whats the difference between 55 or 55i? and how is 7s better than 55i? thanks much =)

Whats the difference between 55 or 55i? and how is 7s better than 55i? thanks much =)

1)There is NO 55.Only got 55i

2)7s is cheaper.7s uses AA batteries while 55i uses CR2 batteries.AA batteries are easier to find,CR2 are more difficult to find.AA batts cheaper,CR2 more expensive:)

wah 55i is abt $160. anyone knows the difference? why its more ex than instax 7s? thanksmuch! :)

thanks much cleonbus :)

Sorry to Hijack this thread.
But does any know where is the best place to get fuji instant mini camera?
Also can someone explain to me what is the difference between Instanx 210, Instanx 7 and Instanx 25?
Do they use the same film?

Sorry to Hijack this thread.
But does any know where is the best place to get fuji instant mini camera?
Also can someone explain to me what is the difference between Instanx 210, Instanx 7 and Instanx 25?
Do they use the same film?

Best place---Almost none as everywhere sells at the same price.If you wanna get the mini 25,you gotta get from blogshops as Singapore dosen't have it...

Most Fujifilm Digital Imaging shops sells it but you can try AP too:)

210 uses large films
7 and 25 uses mini films

The large film you refer is it like the old polaroids?

instax wide film which the instax 210 uses is about 10cm x 6cm excluding the white border.
Polaroid 600 film picture area is about 7.5cm square excluding the border.

Not sure if there is any polaroid film that is exactly same size as instax film, unless we talking about the new rebadged polaroids which are made by fuji.

Originally Posted by yannick87
The large film you refer is it like the old polaroids?
instax wide film which the instax 210 uses is about 10cm x 6cm excluding the white border.
Polaroid 600 film picture area is about 7.5cm square excluding the border.

Not sure if there is any polaroid film that is exactly same size as instax film, unless we talking about the new rebadged polaroids which are made by fuji.

oh, i was referring to the dimensions. I dun think there is any new instant film as i have been searching crazy online.

Still consider buying a fuji or shipping in film from the impossible project.