Where to buy cheap Contact Lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorinser220

Feb 19, 2003
Anyone know where to buy contact lenses at a fairly cheap price? There are just so many shops out there with so many promotions, dunno where to go liao:dunno:

Thinking of getting the Focus Daily or Monthly Toric ones.:)

Hope some ppl can help:)

The lowest price I can get for a box of ordinary monthly contact lens is $30. But I think monthly toric is a little more expensive.
(But I got connections, so auntie may want to charge you differently. :) Just because I'm cute. Haha. Kidding. ;) )

(Yes, nobody go a-puking. I KNOW.)

I think I have to visit my optician soon. Ran out of contacts last month. I can help you check the price of these 2 products. But I'm not sure when I'm going. Is it urgent?

Got other offers elsewhere?

Hahaha:D , thanks for the reply Poledra.

I tried calling up several shops, most quote $30 for normal and $50 for toric (both Focus Dailies).

Think I gotta go for a check-up soon, maybe my astigmatism came down, its been fluctuating over the last few yrs.;p

If you come across any good deals, pls let me know, k?:)

Hi!

I get my Focus Dailies at 2nd Flr. Parco Bugis Junction.The Shop is Alan Optical.If you climb the escalator at the 1st floor of Parco near the PostBank ATM.Its right on top.

Focus Dailies They Sell For 2boxes $55,4boxes $100.

quite nice people,

Thanks for the reply bishop, I'll check out that store.:)

I use acuvue sometimes...non dailies that is....

Abt $15 per pair in a box of 3 pairs ($45)..

but thats for non astig...

If u are int. i gotta check with my mum where she got them...

Thanks Revo, I'm more interested in the Daily types though. U got any lobang or know any shops with good deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.