Where to buy a crumpler bag?

TK Foto sells them, the last I checked. Definitely cheaper than the website.

good news.
also need buy a tripod head at TK.
thanks

ion orchard?
thanks
only visit the crumpler shop at paragon, they sell at the same price as the website

yup! i dunno about the price diff though...but one of the reply here said there might be slight diff...i dunno about other shop, but crumpler give 6mths warranty...:)

yes using epi or DBS Fresh cards, 10% off..

alternatively, if you are looking at 5MDH n dun mind having the canon logo on it, i have seen it at canon service centre at Keppel Towers selling at $100 also..
oh
donot have those cards

bro.. i got a friend working in crumpler.. but each mth only can purchase one... can get 15 % off.. if u are int in backpack or wad.. for item above $200 pls let me noe..

wheres TK photo

TK selling at $100.. 5million dollar
Shaw tower lv 2
but they moving to funan..

TK selling at $100.. 5million dollar
Shaw tower lv 2
but they moving to funan..

Oh, really?
They already relocated at funan?
I want go there this weekend

Oh, really?

The uncle David told me "Soon" the other day to Funan #02-14
No specific date.

Good shop.. Good uncles..not like Alan photo

Get crumpler here

Oh, really?

No specific date.

Get crumpler here

TK is moving to Funan on Thu and Fri.Sat might not be ready yet...

Yup I agree , friendly uncles

No specific date.

Get crumpler here

Is there, by any chance, a store in Singapore that carries Crumpler designs that are found only overseas? I'm specifically looking for the New Delhi 620 and Singapore Sling. Thanks for any help.

Is there, by any chance, a store in Singapore that carries Crumpler designs that are found only overseas? I'm specifically looking for the New Delhi 620 and Singapore Sling. Thanks for any help.

Don't have.You can also try amazon or online blogshops(Singapore one).I got my pretty bella sling bag from blogshop:D

Don't have.You can also try amazon or online blogshops(Singapore one).I got my pretty bella sling bag from blogshop:D

Would you care to share the link for that blogshop? You can drop me a PM or share it in this thread for everyone's benefit :D Thanks!