Where to buy 3rd party D-Li90?

unagi

Jun 7, 2007
Hi Fellow Pentaxians,

Where to buy third party D-Li90 in SG?

Thanks.

Hi,
There are a few places where you can go to get. I prefer the DiviPower brand and this can be bought from The Camera Workshop (Peninsula Shopping Centre) or T K Foto (Plaza Singapura).

Thanks Felix. I also tried SLR Revolution but they don't bring it in that often.

Hello!

You can buy from online store "Qoo10" many dealers selling them.

China Dealer is the Cheapest > Cost about SGD$10-15
Some come even come with a bundle package of 2 X D-Li90 Batteries + Dual Battery Charger
(You can charge 2 X Batteries in the same charger at the same time)

I bought from them before 2 x D-Li109 OEM batteries for SGD$26
Waiting time was about 14 Days+
* Unfortunately those batteries Bloated after 1-year of short lifespan > Ha Ha Ha

If you use the original charger, there is no problem. Have used them for a few years.

Hey Felix! How have you been?

I cannot explain why both the Original Pentax & OEM "D-Li109" batteries bloat almost reaching 1 year of service

I have tried all techniques to prevent bloating by:
- Fully draining off the excess remaining power before removing the battery from my K30
- Not fully Charging the Batter to full capacity
- Charging only up to 80%-90% capacity

As a former Colour TV Technician from Toshiba, I understand how electronic circuitry works.
I have stripped both the Original Pentax & OEM Charger to examine & only to discover that both have identical circuitry, which make me assume that the OEM version has been copied or it's an "Identical Duplicate".
Therefore there I can say that there is no risk of using both the OEM Charger & Batteries.

Not sure if these Bloating problem is found in D-Li90 Batteries.

However I have found another solution, where I use the Double AA Nimh rechargeable batteries on my K30.
GP Batteries & the new GP USB 2-hr Charger give me a longer Battery life than the "D-Li109".

Thanks to you "Felix" for selling me the "AA Adapter"
Lets catch up for a Photo Shoot

Hey Felix! How have you been?

I cannot explain why both the Original Pentax & OEM "D-Li109" batteries bloat almost reaching 1 year of service

I have tried all techniques to prevent bloating by:
- Fully draining off the excess remaining power before removing the battery from my K30
- Not fully Charging the Batter to full capacity
- Charging only up to 80%-90% capacity

As a former Colour TV Technician from Toshiba, I understand how electronic circuitry works.
I have stripped both the Original Pentax & OEM Charger to examine & only to discover that both have identical circuitry, which make me assume that the OEM version has been copied or it's an "Identical Duplicate".
Therefore there I can say that there is no risk of using both the OEM Charger & Batteries.

Not sure if these Bloating problem is found in D-Li90 Batteries.

However I have found another solution, where I use the Double AA Nimh rechargeable batteries on my K30.
GP Batteries & the new GP USB 2-hr Charger give me a longer Battery life than the "D-Li109".

Thanks to you "Felix" for selling me the "AA Adapter"
Lets catch up for a Photo Shoot

Yes we must