where to buy 300d

Status
Not open for further replies.

husaini

Jan 18, 2004
Hi all, I am new here.

Going on holidays on Saturday and wife finally gave the go ahead for a 300d after months of sales pitch from me, especially with the free lens now (hope the offer is still on).

Hence I have 1/2 day to go and buy :bigeyes: before the holidays so i can use it during the holidays.

Question :dunno: :dunno: , where is the best place to buy it?? need to ensure good price with lots of freebies (if possible) at the same time if have any problem can go back.

Please advice, if possible via sms at 98324090 so i can go and get it tomorrow morning.

Thanks all

ermm... dont you need time to get used to your camera before entrusting it with the task of recording your holiday images? your wife may change her mind if you come back with a load of "test" shots, my friend!
:D

Agree with LiOnEILiN, you need time to familiar with the camera. It will be time wasting figuring with the controls.

Anyway, good luck and enjoy your trip.

Btw, where are you going?

but anyways, in case you buy it anyways, do remember to allocate time to go collect your free lens from some other location (funan/harbourfront?)
good luck!

Thanks all who have sms and put up these on the net, morning has gone and still have not had time to get it done, I am just going a trip to kuantan, sungai lembing which apparently has very good natural waterfall and then on to genting.

thanks for the info on having to pick up the lens at another location too.. that put a huge damper on my expectations.

Will keep you informed as to if i get it or otherwise.

husaini

ps i am currently using a sony dsc p1 and minolta 505si with 27-80 and 70-210 lenses

husaini said:
Thanks all who have sms and put up these on the net, morning has gone and still have not had time to get it done, I am just going a trip to kuantan, sungai lembing which apparently has very good natural waterfall and then on to genting.

thanks for the info on having to pick up the lens at another location too.. that put a huge damper on my expectations.

Will keep you informed as to if i get it or otherwise.

husaini

ps i am currently using a sony dsc p1 and minolta 505si with 27-80 and 70-210 lenses

I suggest u use ya current camera for the trip. No matter wonderful 300D is, it won't do you magic if you don't know how to use it.

Just my humble opinion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.