Where to buy? 1/4 in. x 2 in. Eye Bolt

Seen a lot of these at the big DIY fix-it at marina square. Also, this should be in Kopitiam.

Try Pan San hardware at Blk 803 king George ave or the hardware store at Blk 802.

May not have imperial sizes. 6mm will be yr substitute if there are no existing threads.

If you're trying to fix baby or hanging seats, there are wall anchors with closed eye which are more secure.

Thanks, all. I will be inserting this into the tripod hole of my DSLR, and hanging it from a clip.

My DIY R-Strap

Opposite Jalan Besar Stadium on King George's Ave is a row of shops mostly doing canvas works .... there is a large store specializing in stocking nuts and bolts (heard that they are one of the largest stockists in Singapore) .... u can try there

ed9119 said:
Opposite Jalan Besar Stadium on King George's Ave is a row of shops mostly doing canvas works .... there is a large store specializing in stocking nuts and bolts (heard that they are one of the largest stockists in Singapore) .... u can try there

TS, forget the DIY shops. This shop mentioned by ed9119 is the place to go. Got mine there. The counter lady was quite nice. She told me that actually they are wholesalers. But they will sell individual pieces to anyone who asks as a public service. Not too expensive at all. I got mine 80 cents a piece including the nut. They have metric and imperial ones and of different lengths.

TS, forget the DIY shops. This shop mentioned by ed9119 is the place to go. Got mine there. The counter lady was quite nice. She told me that actually they are wholesalers. But they will sell individual pieces to anyone who asks as a public service. Not too expensive at all. I got mine 80 cents a piece including the nut. They have metric and imperial ones and of different lengths.

There is a long counter and no system of queuing there .... whoever waves or shout loudest gets served first ..... ALOT of building contractors, mechanics and renovation people go there to get stuff .... their LARGEST bolts makes a very nice paperweight and conversation piece