Where sells the best "Kuay Chap"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Don next time organise a food outing, den before eating we take pictures of the bowls & such with food & the steam... den after eating take photos of the empty bowls and those ppl who eat until whole table dirty kind....
but I don't have a Leica leh.. :sticktong :bsmilie:

gnail said:
the stall along Macpherson Road. =))

Two tongues... i mean THUMBS up!!! =P slurping good!

Yup, i stay right here, its fantastic. Soup has herbal smell, the dishes come with Duck, the best duck ever! And deep fried intestines taste so cruchy and yummy and..sinful! one note though, can be very ex, up to $8/head. cos of the generous duck portions.

Its a the edge between macpherson road and macpherson lane. Check streetdirectory for details. Opp Stand Photo Main branch. Buses 8,90,151,62 stop right outside. Anyone coming to eat feel free to jio me.

oeyvind said:
Yee, nice huh? Tried 豬血糕 but just throw it away after a bite, not my taste.

haha i heard it's nice, but personally i don't like pig blood.
There is something that's really good and i can never find it in Singapore.
duck intestines!! *YUM* :heart:

di0nysus said:
Yup, i stay right here, its fantastic. Soup has herbal smell, the dishes come with Duck, the best duck ever! And deep fried intestines taste so cruchy and yummy and..sinful! one note though, can be very ex, up to $8/head. cos of the generous duck portions.

Its a the edge between macpherson road and macpherson lane. Check streetdirectory for details. Opp Stand Photo Main branch. Buses 8,90,151,62 stop right outside. Anyone coming to eat feel free to jio me.
no bus 154?

There is one in Lau Pah Sat used to be very nice...especially their chili sauce :D

But my last two visits...it was so so...noticed the owner changed hand to some "mainland chinese" shop keeper.....so I guess that's why the std drop :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.