Where is the best place to but Lowepro bags?

Fantasy747

Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys, anyone can recommend a good place to buy Lowepro bags? Looking for the new sport200 AW backpack.

Thanks

Cathay Photo..they are the authorized agent for lowepro.

Agree with Cathay Photo and TK Foto. Alan Photo may also carry them.

I think Harvey Norman, Best, Challenger, Digital Asia and Courts Digital carry photo bags but I'm not sure if they are Lowepro.

There is a store on the 1st level of Funan that specializes in bags. I think its called Case Logic. Again, not sure if they are Lowepro.

Funan is definitely the place to go.

I think MS Color offer good price. Else wait for IT shows.

Thanks guys for the replies. Will check out those places. Going to hong kong tomm. Wonder if it's cheaper over there

Be careful of fake lowepros there. There are reports of people selling fakes at a lower price.

Thanks guys for the replies. Will check out those places. Going to hong kong tomm. Wonder if it's cheaper over there

There is a store in the Sim City Computer Mall in Mong Kok that specializes in photo bags including Lowepro. I don't remember which floor they're on but they would be worth going to.

Agree with Cathay Photo and TK Foto. Alan Photo may also carry them.

I think Harvey Norman, Best, Challenger, Digital Asia and Courts Digital carry photo bags but I'm not sure if they are Lowepro.

There is a store on the 1st level of Funan that specializes in bags. I think its called Case Logic. Again, not sure if they are Lowepro.

Funan is definitely the place to go.

Case logic have their own brand so they are not selling lowepro as far as I have seen. Their bags look quite good as well though

Yah i too saw the ebay seller. Just take note don't buy from a china ebay seller. Read some of the buyer comments that what they received is a replica. Not sure how true but just beware.

Last edited:
There is a store in the Sim City Computer Mall in Mong Kok that specializes in photo bags including Lowepro. I don't remember which floor they're on but they would be worth going to.

Could be Tin Cheung camera, up the steps, 1st shop on the right?

Cathay Photo +1, cheaper than ebay minus the shipping waiting time at times..

granelyst said:
What about the shop at lucky plaza? At the main entrance facing the steps. Their lowepro are pretty cheap. Think its fake? Hmmm...

Don't waste time in lucky plaza.....