Where can we get a vuvuzela in Singapore?

Alamak. So far...dun think its peninsula side tho. Looks more like queensway.

They jack up the price by double. Zzz

$50/pc:sweat:

That's daylight robbery.

I was at this evening's Holland vs Slovakia, at Hollandse Club, they were giving away soccer balls and orange vuvuzelas for their half-time lucky dip. Youths were playing around with the smallish looking horns, and boy, are they loud.

Honestly, i won't pay more than $15 for that thing, probably after the world cup, it might selling off on auctions for $5 a piece. :bsmilie:

Looks like Peninsula Shopping Centre (the Peninsula Hotel side) I thought? The newscrew was interviewing ppl near the escalator going up to Funan IT Mall.

Looks like Peninsula Shopping Centre (the Peninsula Hotel side) I thought? The newscrew was interviewing ppl near the escalator going up to Funan IT Mall.

aiyo...came back from funan dis evening...:confused:

Lol! I am now in Cape Town, catching both Spain vs Portugal and the Germany vs Argentina games.

The vuvuzela costs (if I remember correctly) is R$35, which is about S$7.
That is, if I remember correctly....because I hate that thing anyway.

the shop looks like queen's way shopping center or pinninsula side.

may injured ear drum of people walking pass in the front of the vuvuzela:sweat:

well, anyone blowing that to my ear/s, pray hard!!;)

That's daylight robbery.

I was at this evening's Holland vs Slovakia, at Hollandse Club, they were giving away soccer balls and orange vuvuzelas for their half-time lucky dip. Youths were playing around with the smallish looking horns, and boy, are they loud.

Honestly, i won't pay more than $15 for that thing, probably after the world cup, it might selling off on auctions for $5 a piece. :bsmilie:

Somehow, the prices of things associated with world cup gets inflated when they reach Singapore shores.

We must look like an island of carrots.

Anyway, I think the buzzing noise during the matches is quite irritating.

Just watched channel 8 news. VUVUZELA NOW IN SG. Somebody brought it in. Din catch where got sell though...

Anyone care to enlighten us?

the shop looks like queen's way shopping center or pinninsula side.

may injured ear drum of people walking pass in the front of the vuvuzela:sweat:

well, anyone blowing that to my ear/s, pray hard!!;)

You can find the news in Channelnewsasia
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1066288/1/.html
yah. It is $50. Not the normal one

just spent Sat and Sunday nights in HK and back yesterday............. Heineken was GIVING away orange colored vuvuzelas for every half doz beer purchased ..... that OR a metal lighter-cum-bottle-opener

I chose the lighter/bottle opener :thumbsup:

i hope there is law to ban people blowing their vuvuzela in hdb area?

i think it is ok for pubs not inside hdb area to be able to blow them during match.

$40... Who's gonna buy it? :think:

I know Weston Sports at Queensway sells them

ya. only people with too much money and dont know where to throw buy it.

i suggest u buy now. once yog comes, u see everyone blow the vuvuzela and disturb the yog ppl:cool:

Anyone else got a message for a news article about the vuvuzela?

Not that I am anti-social or anything. But I don't think I would want to answer a couple of questions just for instant fame. And anyway, I don't quite like the darn thingy anyway.

It seems like an interesting tool to irritate some people. :bsmilie:

What's the use of vuvuzela here in 2 weeks time. U blow in hdb people call police to complain, you blow in public your vuvuzela might break into half. Is only a trend for now, after world cup who would remember it until 4 years later.

I wonder how many Singaporeans got the breathe to blow it for whole 90 mins here as compare to the Africans that blowing it for years. When i saw those locals blowing on the news, like lao hon like that. :bsmilie:

What's the use of vuvuzela here in 2 weeks time. U blow in hdb people call police to complain, you blow in public your vuvuzela might break into half. Is only a trend for now, after world cup who would remember it until 4 years later.

I wonder how many Singaporeans got the breathe to blow it for whole 90 mins here as compare to the Africans that blowing it for years. When i saw those locals blowing on the news, like lao hon like that. :bsmilie:

You can always blow it when Geylang United play against Home United at Bedok stadium. :)

I am so vuvuzela-ny. I need to blow the horns. :bsmilie::bsmilie: