Where can I get the cheapest IPOD Nano ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

locksley

Jan 26, 2004
Central Area
Want to get one for my niece last christmas present ?

Where can I get the cheapest IPOD Nano ? :dunno:

My colleague got it as a free gift after buying a TV. She is selling it for S$260. Package is still unopened. Everything brand new. It's a 2GB, black. I think the usual price is $348 right?

It's a very good buy. Tempting... If I dun have the iPod already, would have grabbed it! PM me if u r interested. :)

go find friend works in Apple, 15% off retail px.

Kiwi2,

I have tried to PM, but in vain.
Ur PM Inbox is full

yo locksley,

check this out

http://www.full-stop.com.sg/

its $320 excl gst. free delivery to doorstep.

a while back apple sg was doing a price match. but dunno if its still available. basically u ring them and tell them u can get it at a cheaper price. refer them to the website and they will verify. then if they think they can match it, they'll call u back. and deliver it. if u wanna save the hassle then just order from fullstop.

hope it helps, welcome to the cool world of Nano!!!!

wainism said:
yo locksley,

check this out

http://www.full-stop.com.sg/

its $320 excl gst. free delivery to doorstep.

a while back apple sg was doing a price match. but dunno if its still available. basically u ring them and tell them u can get it at a cheaper price. refer them to the website and they will verify. then if they think they can match it, they'll call u back. and deliver it. if u wanna save the hassle then just order from fullstop.

hope it helps, welcome to the cool world of Nano!!!!
around $336 incl. of GST from fullstop!

Wow, I haven't checked my mailbox for 2 days and it's overflowing!

I just managed to check with my colleague early this morning. She has sold the nano. I apologize to all those who enquired. Can't do a mass reply as the CS' PM only allows sending 2 PMs at one go and having to wait a minute b4 sending another!! :thumbsd: :dunno:

I would have grabbed it myself if I hadn't gotten the 20GB. Can't match this kind of price. :thumbsup:

locksley, sorry for the disappointment... Just saw your PMs.

technically speaking

buy online as second hand will be cheaper

good luck for your search

Status
Not open for further replies.