Where can I get the Canon 5D Mark 2 for the best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky76

Dec 29, 2008
Katong
Please advise, thank you!

nobody seems to be selling the 5D mark II in the forum. It's quite a new model so that's why. I will probably get a brand new one. Check on canon website the retail price for the body is $4,299. Some said that can get in cheaper at MS color. Any other places i can explore?

Take part in the Asian Geographic competition. You win = 5D Mark II. Free.

nobody seems to be selling the 5D mark II in the forum. It's quite a new model so that's why. I will probably get a brand new one. Check on canon website the retail price for the body is $4,299. Some said that can get in cheaper at MS color. Any other places i can explore?

there are people selling 5DMk2's... just very little compared to people selling away their 40D.

didn't i left you a link the other day? did you check it? the prices are all there.

Take part in the Asian Geographic competition. You win = 5D Mark II. Free.

sounds awesome. haha

In the end i bought the camera from MS Color at $3,780 for the body including GST. Good price?!?

Sorry to Hi-Jack abit...
How about other countries like Bangkok or Hong Kong?
Or even Jakarta?

Na, save the trouble... it's not like you can save hundreds. MS Color so far cheapest $3,780 cash payment.

Delux camera shop next to cathay, 5dm2 with the 24-105L quoted at $5190/-

Brudders,

Harvey Norman at Jurong Point was selling at 3800w/gst yesterday, body only. So tempting.

Brudders,

Harvey Norman at Jurong Point was selling at 3800w/gst yesterday, body only. So tempting.

Can consider of brought with payment Card credit, which other shop charges of 2% on top of the amount.

Checked once of the sim lim square shop verbal quote $3800 for body.

tats a really great price! :O... i went to cathay last wkend and was quoted something like 3900+ inclusive gst......

Brudders,

Song Brothers @ Sim Lim were doing 3500 w/gst ;)

But no stock is their usual trick..
It depend which branch, If in sim lim Sq, do mind the display unit on the acrylic display booth.:bsmilie: Sure the staff can't said anything. want money or Item lay in the store shelve?

It depend which branch, If in sim lim Sq, do mind the display unit on the acrylic display booth.:bsmilie: Sure the staff can't said anything. want money or Item lay in the store shelve?

but buyer will want to buy a display set which most prob is a test shot set used by many others...?

song brothers may quote you a riduculous price, and claim no stock, then 'offer' you some other alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.