Where can I get girl sch uniform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRambo

Deregistered
Feb 2, 2008
is for my lady friend, who always want to wear a uniform but never had a chance as she was brought up in Auzzie since young..so I want to suprise her with a set of local girl sch uniform and take some photo of her. Anyone know where to get?

is for my lady friend, who always want to wear a uniform but never had a chance as she was brought up in Auzzie since young..so I want to suprise her with a set of local girl sch uniform and take some photo of her. Anyone know where to get?

Get sailor fuku from sunshine plaza(bugis) :bsmilie:

Lol, anyway besides getting from the school itself i do not know else where to get them, unless you can find a retailer making local school uniforms by googling :sweatsm:

there's a sch uni talior in Katong Shopping center.... and there are some in the geylang serai area... where the old immigration is.

I used to deal with schools and the best way would be to:

1) Choose the school uniorm you want (IJ, St Nics, SCGS etc)
2) Call up the school admin office to find out where their primary uniform dealer is
3) Go there and pick one up....voila!

Hope u r really using the school uniform as what u have stated, and not for any others....

Go to Shaw Centre Orchard, Level 2, Bibi-Baba. They are the School uniform maker for most of the Schools in Singapore. They have all the sizes there for u to try before u buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.