where can i get a replacement strap for my Canon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xziredmp

Oct 21, 2006
Singapore
my red strap for one of my canon snapped 2hrs before i posted this... and i need to get a replacement.

i cant seem to get any from eStore US, so i was wondering if anyone here has any idea to where i can get the exact red strap for my canon ?

it came with the 1Ds..... :)

amazon us or amazon jp? or called up Canon to order? i order my lens hood through canon SG.

amazon us or amazon jp? or called up Canon to order? i order my lens hood through canon SG.

havent called up yet. maybe tommorrrow i will call them up. its quite a distance to travel there just to collect those straps thou....

in singapore anywhere to get it ? i will just ask my son to do the purchasing and ask him to deliver to me.... or if not help me buy.. i don't think i will be able to have time to search thou.. :(

havent called up yet. maybe tommorrrow i will call them up. its quite a distance to travel there just to collect those straps thou....

in singapore anywhere to get it ? i will just ask my son to do the purchasing and ask him to deliver to me.... or if not help me buy.. i don't think i will be able to have time to search thou.. :(

can try CP @ marina square. If they dun have stocks, CP also order fm Canon SG. Your son can call up Canon SG hotline to get referal to their purchase dept. Then can place an order with them.

I order a lens hood from them last month. I called up Canon SG, the operator put me through to their parts dept. The lady asked i din order from shops, i mentioned the shops dun keep stock for those lens hood. Shops will order from Canon SG. Then she allowed me to place with them. Collection is @ Harbourfront, Keppel Bay Tower.

Hi,

I have PM (private message) you already. Plse check you PM.

eddie

Thanks all those who have pmed me.

i am looking for this strap. please let me know.

i hope we are talking about the same strap. ;)

hmmm...thought saw that strap at OP before..:think:

hmmm...thought saw that strap at OP before..:think:

Me too. Should be about 1 week ago when I get a dry cabinet...

Maybe can go down have a look since it's near town and other popular camera shops are around that area too.

Is it the same one as for 20/30D? then i have a spare...

anyway you are good.. i never thought it can actually snap.. :bsmilie:

Is it the same one as for 20/30D? then i have a spare...

anyway you are good.. i never thought it can actually snap.. :bsmilie:

well... it did. i was surprised.... my old nikon straps didnt snap thou...

well i cant say it was snaped. but it was kind of "snapped" off during one of assignments...

well anyway. :dunno:

Hi,

Yes, that's exactly the strap i have that you are looking for.

I apologise for the late reply. After 2 days of checking without any response from you, I stopped checking thinking you were not interested anymore. Well, if you still are, the offer is still on at the price i've stated.

Plse SMS no : 96263307 with date, time and place to deal.

Thanks
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.