Where can I find gaffer tape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trlnlty

Mar 22, 2005
went to cathay today to look for some gaffer tape and they didnt know what it was :confused:

also wanted to get an omni bounce but they didnt have stock for the sigma :angry:

grrr.... wasted a trip there.. although the 1D IIn looked really nice from the outside :bsmilie:

trlnlty said:
went to cathay today to look for some gaffer tape and they didnt know what it was :confused:

also wanted to get an omni bounce but they didnt have stock for the sigma :angry:

grrr.... wasted a trip there.. although the 1D IIn looked really nice from the outside :bsmilie:

Hi there,

You can check out this thread by Caturn. Try to PM him.

Francis247 said:
Hi there,

You can check out this thread by Caturn. Try to PM him.

thanks but im flying off tomorrow already .. i'll just get it from b&h or something ... just wanted to rant because i was under the impression that cathay was the biggest photographic shop out there and they did not have gaffer tape :dunno:

trlnlty said:
thanks but im flying off tomorrow already .. i'll just get it from b&h or something ... just wanted to rant because i was under the impression that cathay was the biggest photographic shop out there and they did not have gaffer tape :dunno:

Opps, I think you can try to post this in Consumer Corner. Maybe you can get better help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.