When's the next newbie SEED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
visualjournalist.net
How long does a seed usually last? Till wat time?
& must be on wednesdays? My work until 6pm, & is in the north.

:rbounce: :rbounce:

also to quote

I'd also like to clear up certain misconceptions that we can get 'discounts' on SEED.

is that to say, that other than the company, there are no "group" discounts and you would be better off sourcing by your own/net? heh.

loupgarou said:
also to quote

is that to say, that other than the company, there are no "group" discounts and you would be better off sourcing by your own/net? heh.

At least got experts scrutinize the product before purchase... :sweatsm:

AReality said:
How long does a seed usually last? Till wat time?
& must be on wednesdays? My work until 6pm, & is in the north.

:rbounce: :rbounce:
ok, i think you're referring to the next first-timer's table right? there won't be one tomorrow cos i'm kinda swamped with work and no one else is available (Adam managed the last one). so i guess the next one would be at the next SEED (8th October).

we're usually at SEED until like 9 so feel free to pop over even after 6. and yes it's usually on a Wednesday (unless it's on a public holiday in which case we usually change it to the Tuesday before or Thurs after). the date is kinda fixed as we found that this is the day when most members are free (obviously we can't cater to everyone).

hope you can pop by! PM me if you're not sure and i'll pass you my mobile number... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.