When do you know it's time to stop searching for truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is "truth"? A silver bullet to solve all your life's problems? The panacea to live a life without any troubles?

Dude, looks like you need to take a break from whatever you're facing and talk to someone about it. :)

i'm on MC for 7 days now. missing the entire field camp of my BMT. that's frustrating enough ya? haha and it's not getting any better.

truth is around you.... you will spend much effort in search of it, but it will come to you when you stop the effort (yes, ironies of life) - by then, it's realisation without effort.

Take sleeping for example. you can't want to sleep.You can't will yourself to sleep. You can prepare the bed, prepare yourself, switch on the aircon, count the sheeps... but the more you try, the more you won't sleep - sleep will come when you stop putting in effort to sleep. Know that you will sleep and just sleep - no effort is required to sleep.

Sion said:
You make Truth sound like it's a part of your anatomy?

You can't handle the Truth? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
You naughty you! The truth is that you have a dirty mind!

HKS

Threads like this always put a :) on my face & is one reason why i find myself returning to cs.

CSers are so full of ****... in an adorable way :) Cheers everyone.

When truth finds you and you are in a mental state to believe that it is the truth.

Case said:
When truth finds you and you are in a mental state to believe that it is the truth.
If you understand the truth, thre is no believing anymore.........

HS

hongsien said:
Keep digging inside you, it is somewhere there he he he

nah ... i'm quite stuck in truth, need to find some way to get out of it, thought surfing CS would help :sweat:

hongsien said:
Sion found the Truth! Or so she thinks..........

HKS
:bigeyes:

Finally the truth...........

Status
Not open for further replies.